In the article the priorities and public policies that can improve the safety level of the budget of Ukraine have been grounded. Attention on the problems of imbalance and deficiency trends accumulation of public debt has been focused. The detailed analysis of the budget deficit of the European community to further research the main problems of fiscal security has been carried out. The formation of the concept of budget policy should include long-term and medium-term priorities of the state priorities areas have been concluded. Budget policy on public debt must deal with interrelated issues of debt bondage and effective use of public credit, promote economic growth with respect safe level and structure of public debt have been emphasized by author. Debt policy as part of fiscal policy under certain conditions can be a powerful tool to intensify investment and innovation processes in society, promote economic and social development. The reorientation of fiscal policy to address current problems through debt and use it as the basis of investment and innovation development provides an effective public debt management is designed to reduce state budget expenditures on its servicing and repayment, optimizing the scope and structure of debt according to economic growth. The role of debt policy in modern terms increases is clearly subordinate to and consistent with long-term goals and priorities of fiscal policy. There is an urgent development and implementation of effective mechanisms for investing borrowed resources, increasing the efficiency of public investment, including the improvement of organizational, financial, legal and controls. Strategically budget security guarantees only competitive economy, which can be constructed only by recovery and accelerated development of promising sectors of the national economy in the presence of a balanced budget policy. Now there is a tendency to implement only measures to stabilize the political and socio-economic situation in Ukraine has been instead.
Keywords: public policy, security budget, fiscal policy, state budget deficit, public debt.
1. Financial Andruschenko VL Western thought in the twentieth century (theoretical conceptualization and research issues of public finance, V.L. Andruschenko. Lviv, Mason, 2000. 303 p.
2. Government finance statistics. Summary tables 2004-2014, Luxembourg, Office for Official Publications of the European Communities. 2013.
3. Budget management, B. Fedosov, VN Oparin, L. Safonov et al., by the Society. ed. Fedosov. K, MBK,
2004. 864 p.
4. Kolesnik O. Management budget deficit, O.Kolesnik, World Finance. 2005. № 3-4 (4-5) S. 102-110.
5. Lysyak LV Fiscal policy in the state regulation of the economy: Author. Thesis. for obtaining sciences. the degree of Doctor. Econ. sciences specials. 08.00.08 “Money, Finance and Credit”, LV Lysyak. Kyiv, 2010. 32 p.
6. Finance: textbook, ed. SI George V. Fedosov. 2nd ed., Pererobl. and complement. K, Knowledge. 2012. 687 p.
7. The budget process in Ukraine: status and problems of institutional support, [monograph], ZS Varnaliy, T. Bull, S. Onishchenko. Poltava, PoltNTU, 2014. 271 p.
8. The Open Budget Survey 2013: International Budget Partnership. Access:
http://internationalbudget.org/wpcontent/ uploads / OBI2013-Report-English.pdf.
9. The world factbook– Access: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-worldfactbook/
10. United Kingdom HM Treasury Access: http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/
11. On the Strategy of public finance management: Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 08.01.2013 p. № 774-p Access: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua.
12. The Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. Official web portal. Access: http: // www.minfin.gov.ua.
13. Budget Monitoring: Analysis of Budget for 2011, [Scherbyna IF, Rudic A., V. Zubenko et al., IBSER project “Municipal Finance Strengthening Initiative”, USAID. K . 2012. 96 p. Access
http://www.ibser.org.ua/UserFiles/File/Budget Monitor / KV_IV_2011_ Monitoring_ukr.pdf.
14. The principles of formation of the state budget policy, scientific monograph, M. M. Yermoshenko, SA Erokhin, Pluzhnikov IA, et al., by science. ed. PhD, Professor. MM Yermoshenko. K . NAU, 2003. 284 p.
15. Kolesnik О. Office budget deficit, Oleg Kolesnik, World Finance. 2005. № 3-4 (4-5) S. 102-110.
16. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on budget, Official Site, Access: http://budget.rada.gov.ua/
kombjudjet / control / uk / publish / article? Art_id = 44997 & cat_id = 44 826.
17. Teremtsova NV Recent research questions the concept stage of the budget process in Ukraine, NV Teremtsova, Bulletin “KPI”. Political science, sociology, and law. 2011. № 1. Access: http://visnykpsp.