Abstract.Cost-effectiveness of reinsurance operations significantly affect the competitiveness of the cedent and the reinsurer. At the same time, ensuring the competitiveness of reinsurance operations does not always lead to the economic efficiency of the cedent and the reinsurer. We give the definition of the concept of competitiveness of reinsurance operations. The features ensuring the competitiveness of reinsurance operations of the cedent and the reinsurer in the domestic and international insurance market. The use of these features allows you to not only improve the quality of reinsurance protection, which has a beneficial effect on the financial stability of the cedent, but provides such necessary, confidential professional and personal relationship of the cedent and the reinsurer.
Keywords: competitiveness, reinsurance transactions, cedent, reinsurer.
1. Gerathewohl K. “Reinsurance Principles and Practice”, Volume 2, S.80,81.
2. Pikus R. 2013 “The theory and practice of efficient capital market hypothesis”. Visnuk Taras Shevchenko Kyiv
National University, s.5-7.
3. Grishin G., Pierce B. 2003 “Bringing the curtain down…and not before time”. Insurance in the Eastern Europe.
4. Heilmann Wolf 1986 “Rudiger Rizikotheorie – rin Elfrnbeinturn der Versichern gswissenschaft”. Versicherngswissenschaft. S. 879.
5. Hergesell M. “Efficiency of Reinsurance as a Corporate Risk Management Tool” – report CEO ZAO Allianz of Third
Moscow Reinsurance Conference , 29-30.03.07. s.15
6. “Overview of Dynamic Financial Analysis”. The Dynamic Financial Analysis Committee of Casualty Actuarial Society,
7. Williams C.A. jr I in. “Principles of risk Management andinsurance”. T.2. Mavlem, Pensylwania, USA,.1981-1981. P.7.
8. “Solvency subcomemmittee”. Issues Paper. March 2000. p.12.
9. StandardonSupervisionofReinsurers. //International of Insurance Supervisors , Singapore, 2003. October. p. 65.
10. Pentikanen T., Bonsdorff H., Pesonen M, Rantala J., Ruohonen M. Insurance Solvency and Financial Strength.
FinnishTrainingandPublishingCo, Helsinki, 1989., p. 25.