The article deals with the problem of statistical estimation of the quality of teaching in the higher educational establishment and the quality of grounding graduating seniors. This is due to the necessity to realize practically the clauses of the new law of Ukraine “About the higher education”. The necessity to estimate the quality of the higher education in Ukraine using the basic statistical approaches and methods which are used in the management of the quality of goods and services is substantiated.
Keywords: higher educational establishment; higher education; quality; quality of higher education; standard; criterion; the law; ranking; the market of educational services; statistical approaches and methods.
1. Philosophical dictionary М. Izdatelstvo politicheskoj literatury, 1986. 589 p.
2. About the higher education Act 2014. Ukraine, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
3. Velichko, O.G., Pinchuk, S.J., Pliskanovski, S.T., 2003. Quality of education – problems and perspectives, Кyiv, Naukovo-methdychnyi centr vyschoji osvity–Ed. 34. 341 p.
4. Kremin, V.G. ed., 2004.The Higher Education in Ukraine and Bolognese process. Ternopil. Navchalna knyga
5. Subetto, A.I., 2000. The problems of the Higher Education quality in contest of the global and national problems of social development. SPb. Kostroma.
6. Litvin, V.K., Andruschenko, V.V., Dovdij, S.P. (2003, pp. 352–354). Scientific-educational potential of the nation: the view into XXI century. Кyiv. Navchalna knyga.
7. Lashenko, O.R., 2005. The quality of education as the basis for functioning and development of the modern systems of education. Pedgogika I psyhologia, 1 (46), pp. 5–12.
8. Vardeman, S.B., Dzoub, D.M., 2003. Statistical methods of the provision of quality. Кyiv: KNUET.
9. The world indices and ratings (Mirror of the week, 2007).
10. Dugov, O.O., 2008. Institutional factors of rising the competitiveness of economy in Ukraine. Ekonomika
promyslovosti, 2 (41), pp. 3–9.
11. ISO 9000:2005 (E)., 2005. Availible at http://www.klubok.net/Downloads-index-req-viewdownloaddetails-lid-219.html
12. Gerasymenko, S.S., 1991. Statistical provision of grounding curricula and using the specialists. Кyiv: Vyscha shkola.