The pension system of Ukraine is working at the maximum financial stress, without providing sufficient to meet the needs of retirees. Pension benefits can play an important role in ensuring a decent standard of living after retirement. And also, to promote economic development, as funds generated through contributions of depositors is a stable source of investment. Investigated, that the development of private pension provision is determined by the following factors: demographic – strengthening of demographic aging; social – economic slowdown working population, largescale labor migration, proliferation of illegal employment, low wages, etc. Proposed the following main areas for improvement of the system of private pension provision: the development of comprehensive measures to ensure an adequate level of state support for the pension system in Ukraine as a whole, as well as the scope of private pension provision, improvement of regulatory – legal framework in the field of regulation of the activity of non-state pension funds, to inform citizens about the development private pension provision, operation of private pension funds and the range of services they provide, as well as prospects for their development.
Keywords: pension benefits; pension fund; private pension payments; pension insurance; savings.
- Borodina N.Z. Ukrainian pension reform in the context of the experience of Central and Eastern Europe and the SNG / N.Z.Borodina // Bulletin of Lviv State Academy of Finance. – 2010. – №18 – P.193-197.
- Bragin S. State pension funds on inefficient stock market: the case of Ukraine / S. Bragin, A. Makarenko // Bulletin of the NBU. – 2011. – № 2. – P.44-47.
- Law of Ukraine “On the private pension provision” from 09.07.2003 № 1057-15 / [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/main.cgi?nreg=1057-15.
- Kashuba V.D. Reforming the pension system of Ukraine / V.D. Kashuba // Herald ZhDTU. – 2011. – № 2. – P. 209-211.
- Key labor market indicators for 2008 – 2012. // [Electronic resource] – Access mode: // http://ukrstat.org/uk/operativ/ menu/menu_u/rp.htm
- The official website of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine // [Electronic resource] – Access mode: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua
- The official website of the National Commission, subject to state regulation in the field of financial services markets // [Electronic resource] – Access mode: http://nfp.gov.ua
- The official website of the Pension Fund of Ukraine [Electronic resource] – Access mode: http://www.pfu.gov.ua.
- Partin G.O., O.I. Tyvonchuk Pension funds as financial market participants / G.O. Partin, O.I. Tyvonchuk // Finance of Ukraine. – 2002. – № 9. – P. 143-149.
- Results of the development of non-state pension provision for the year 2012 [Electronic resource] – Access mode: http://www.dfp.gov.ua/fileadmin/downloads/dpn/npz-2012r.pdf.
- Tax Code of Ukraine of 02.12.2010 № 2755-17 // Ukrainian Association of Publishers “Legal unity”. – Kiev. – 2011. – P.225 -270.
- Resolution of the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine On “Approval of the order of discovery, use and closure of accounts in local and foreign currencies” from 12.11.2003 № 492 [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/main.cgi?nreg=z1172-03.
- Sal’nikova T. Pension benefits: global experience / T. Sal’nikova // Bulletin of the Pension Fund of Ukraine. – 2008. – № 7. – P. 24-26.