The article reveals the essence of the country’s competitive position, a comparative analysis according to international indexes and indicators is provided. Also the competitive social benefits of the country are described. The real situation of the competitive social benefits is considered on international standards and assessments. The estimation of the position of Ukraine is given in terms of freedom, network readiness index, the index of competitiveness of travel and tourism.
Keywords: social competitiveness, competitive advantage, competitive social benefits, social potential, social capital.
- Human Development Report 2013 The rise of the South: Human progress in a pluralistic world Rieger, Acting UNDP Resident Representative in Ukraine 15 March 2013 http://www.slideshare.net/undpukraine/2013-17227694.
- Libanova E. Demographic forecast that Ukrainian expect for 2050? / Ella Libanova Irina Kurylo. – Governmental Courier / January 31, 2012, Tuesday, № 18. – p.2-3.
- Michael Porter. Guidelines, values, beliefs and microeconomics welfare / Michael E. Porter // Independent cultural journal. – 2008. – № 53. – P. 34-47.
- Sustainable Human Development: Ensuring Equity: A National Report / adv. auth. EM team Libanova/ Institute for Demography and Social Studies. MV Ptukha. – Uman: publishing center “Vizavi”, 2012. – 412 p.
- Ukraine in the world. Overview of international indices. 2013. Fund “effective management”. – 64 p. – p.10-64. http://www.feg.org.ua/
- Institute of Management Development: competitiveness ranking of the world in 2013. [Electronic resource] // Center for Humanities. http://www.imd.org