The essence of the economic mechanism of resource savings and the reasons of the relationships between them are defined in this article. Also the place and the role of each of the blocks are analyzed.
Keywords: economic mechanism, resource savings, airline industry, functional structure.
- D. Gillen & William G. Morrison: Legacy carriers and upstarts: regulation, competition and evolution of networks in aviation markets, School of Business and Economics, Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Work Paper 2003.
- J. M. Feldman: Winning strategies for airports – a look at developments in Europe, Airline Business, Vol. 10, Issue 2, 2000.
- AmytanV.N., PotapovaN.N. Formation of the mechanism of resource conservation// Economics and Law. – 2001. – №4 (28). – P.20-27.
- KonyschevaN.I., Kushnyrovych N.A. Guide lines for analysis of resource conservation on-enterprises (Combining). – Donetsk: IEPANUSSR, 1991. – 52 p.
- DoroninaM.S. Management of economic and social processes of the enterprise [Text]: monograph / Doronina M.S. – H.: Type of HDEU, 2002. – 432 p.
- B. Wernerfeldt: A Resource-Based View of the Firm, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 5, 1984.