Main principals, methods and juridical procedures of ecological audit of mining plants were considered in context of international practice. Research of mining plants production particularities in ecologisation context was carried out. Main nature pollution factors of mining plants were considered.
Keywords: nature pollution; mining industry; mining plants; ecologisation of production; environmental audit.
- Shevchuk V.Y., Satalkin Y.M., Navoritskyi V.M., 2007. Ecological audit: manual for ecological management and audit. Kyiv:Symbol-T.
- Maksimiv L.I., 2011. Mechanism of ecological audit system development, Regional economy (pp. 174-181). Kyiv. Institute of internal research of National Academy of Science.
- Sadekov A.A., 2002. Mechanisms of eco-economical enterprise management. Donetsk.
- Serov G.P., 2000. Ecological audit: Conceptual and law-organizational principals. M:Eksamen.
- EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS). Retrieved May 1, 2013, from http://ec.europa.eu/ environment/emas/.
- Law of Ukraine “On ecological audit” 24.06.2004 1862-IV Retrieved May 1, 2013 from http://rada.gov.ua.
- ISO Retrieved May 1, 2013, from http://www.iso.org/iso/iso14000.
- Global Report Initiatives Retrieved May 1, 2013, from https://www.globalreporting.org.