Econometrical models of the services export from Ukraine and the import to Ukraine in general, from the CIS countries, other European and Asian countries are constructed and established based on seasonal and trend components. The forecast of investigated indices for II, III and IV quarter of 2013 is made based on these constructed models.
Keywords: linear trend model, parabolic trend model, point forecast, interval forecast, determination coefficient.
- Heyetz V.M.,2010. Economics of Ukraine for 1991-2009. 112 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Kyselyova O.M., 2012. Structural peculiarities of Ukraine ‘s economic activities. Ekonomika I prognozuvannya, 4, pp. 93-101. (in Ukrainian).
- Klymenko I.V, Fedirko O.A.,Us I.V., 2011. Three years of membership in the WTO: external trade trends of Ukraine in the post-crisis period: [analytical report]. 72 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Makuha S.M., 2012. The restructuring of Ukraine’s foreign trade – time requirement. Biznes inform, 1. pp. 8-11. (in Russian)
- Bodnar R.D., Yeleyko I.V., 2008. Econometric investigation of the external economical activity of Ukraine. Visnyk Lvivskogo universytetu. Seriya mizhnarodni vidnosyny, 25, pp. 230-234. (in Ukrainian).
- Bodnar R.D., Demchyshyn M.Ya., 2011.Economertrical analysis of the dynamics of foreign trade of Ukraine. Visnyk Lvivskoyi komertziynoyi akademiyi. Seriya ekonomichna, 38, pp. 7-11. (in Ukrainian).
- Yeleyko V.I., Kopych I.M., Bodnar R.D., Demchyshyn M.Ya., 2007. Econometrics. 349 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Eliseeva I.I., Kurysheva S.V., Kosteeva T.V., 2002. Econometrics. 344 p. (in Russian). 9. Foreign trade in services (quarterly indices). Official site of State Statistics Service of Ukraine: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/menu/menu_u/zed.htm.