It was researched the modern state and problems of payment system functioning and cashless settlements operations in Ukraine. It was defined the main tasks and ways of development of the national payment area, grounded the system of steps of national payment system development, developed the mechanism of mass cashless settlements system integration and creation the single payment infrastructure for all payment instruments and it was also grounded the ways of future mass settlements’ market development.
Keywords: payment system, payment instrument, payment service, cashless settlements, mass settlements, central bank.
- Code of Good Practices on Fiscal Transparency. – 2007. – http://www.imf.org/external/np/fad/trans/rus/coder.pdf (reference date: 26.04.2014).
- The Concept of the Payment Systems Oversight in Ukraine // The Resolution of the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of 15.09.2010 р. № 426.
- Leinonen H. Mobile Payments: What’s new and what’s old and reused? // H. Leinonen, А. Obaeva, P. Sumbulov// Money and Credit. – 2012. – №3. – P.39–55.
- Mishchenko S. The Modern Problems of Money Theory and Money Circulation / S. Mishchenko: [monograph]. – К.: CCR NBU, UB, 2011. – 230 p.
- Mishchenko S. The problems of money circulation soundness / S. Mishchenko: [monograph]. – М.: New Noledge, 2014. – 399 p.
- Overview of cash usage in Russian Federation and Abroad. – М. Bank of Russia, 2011. – 22 p. http://www.cbr.ru/today/payment_system/analytics/survey.pdf (reference date: 14.04.2014).
- Payment Systen of Ukraine. http://bank.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/article?art_id=76254&cat_id=36042 (reference date: 14.04.2014).
- On Payment Systems and Funds Transfer in Ukraine // Law of Ukraine of 05.04.2001. №2346-III.
- Тrachuk А. The perspectives of mass non-cash payments extension / А. Trachuk, Д. Golembiovskiy // Money and Credit. – 2012. – №7. – P.24–32.
- Ysoskin V. The world tendencies in payment system development / V. Ysoskin, V. Belousova // Money and Credit. – 2010. – № 11. – P.39–48.
- Continuous Linked Settlement. http://www.clsgroup.com (reference date: 14.04.2014).
- Core Principles for Systemically Important Payment Systems // BIS. Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems. CPSS Publications №43. January 2001. http://www.bis.org/publ/cpss43.htm (reference date: 25.04.2014).
- Fedwire Funds Service. Quarterly. Payment Systems. Federal Reserve System. http://www.federalreserve.gov/ paymentsystems/fedfunds_ann.htm (reference date: 25.04.2014).
- Kokkola T. The payment system. Payments, securities and derivatives, and the role of the Eurosystem / T. Kokkola. – European Central Bank, 2010. – 369 p. http://www.ecb.int/pub/pdf/other/paymentsystem201009en.pdf (reference date: 24.04.2014).
- Payment, Clearing and Settlement Systems in the CPSS Countries. Volume 2. Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems Payment, November 2012. http://www.bis.org/publ/cpss105.pdf (reference date: 25.04.2014).
- Relative importance of payment instruments: 2011. – European Central Bank. http://www.ecb.europa.eu/ stats/payments/paym/html/payments_p_2011.en.html (reference date: 26.04.2014).