Abstract : In this research paper, we shall consider the application of classical 0-1 knapsack problem with a single constraint to selection of television advertisements at critical periods such as prime time news, news adjacencies, break in news and peak times using the WINQSB software. In the end of this paper we shall formulate the task of investigation of the post optimality solution of optimal Television Adverts Selection with respect to time allocated for every group adverts.
Keywords: advertisements, integer programming, knapsack problem, fuzzy linear programming, sensitivity analysis.
- Dantzig, G.B., 1957. Discrete Variable Extreme Problems. Operations research, 5, pp.266-277.
- Sinha, A. and Zoltners, A.A., 1979. The multi-choice knapsack problem. Operations Research, 27, pp.503-515.
- Nauss, R.M., 1978. The 0-1 knapsack problem with multi-choice constraint. European journal of Operations Research,2, pp.125-131.
- Laport, G., 1992. The Vehicle Routing problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms. European journalof Operations Research, 59, pp.345-358.
- Kolesar, P.J., 1967. A branch and bound algorithm for knapsack problem. Management science,13, pp.723-735.
- James, K.H., 2000. Computing True Shadow Prices in Linear programming. INFORMATICA, V.11, No.4, pp.421-434.
- Amposah, S.K., Oppong, E.O., and Agyeman, E., 2011. Optimal television adverts selection case study: Ghana television. Research journal of information technology, 3(1), pp. 49-54.
- Ivokhin E.V., Almodars Barraq Subhi Kaml, 2013. Single-Objective Linear Programming Problems With Fuzzy Coefficients and Resources. Computational and Applied Math., N2, pp. 117-125.
- Zimmermann H.J., 1978. Fuzzy programming and linear programming with several objective functions. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 1, pp.45- 55.