Practical realization of sustainable development general conception is passing to the organic production, that allows to satisfy society problems, not putting health and future generations’ existence under a threat. At this entrepreneurs, which work in the consumer products’ field, must displace accents from economic oriented to social oriented entrepreneurship. The article is dedicated to research negative and positive factors that influence on social oriented Ukrainian enterprises in the sphere of organic goods production. The special attention is attended to the analysis of foodstuffs producers’ activity, the results of which have considerable direct influence on consumers’ health. The value of informative influences on consumers and producers is analyzed. State support directions of organic goods production, creation of internal market ecologically safe products infrastructure are defined. Recommendations are given according to research results in relation to stimulation social responsibility of businessmen and model forming, which combines interests of consumers and producers, environmental preservation, population health refinement and ecological situation improvement.
Keywords: sustainable development, social oriented entrepreneurship, organic product, organic production.
- Lady Eve Balfour. Pioneer organic farmer, founder of the Soil Association. [online] Available at: <http://www.ladyevebalfour.org/> [Accessed 15 February 2014]
- Certification Organ ‘Organic Standard’, 2014. [online] Available at: <www.organicstandard.com.ua> [Accessed 10 February 2014]
- Shvets, O. Nutritionists warn. Eat for Health [online] Available at: <www.vz.kiev.ua> [Accessed 10 February 2014] (Ukrainian)
- Social programs of Ukrainian business. It is not charity, but not corporate social responsibility [online] Available at: <http://hh.ua/article/14391> [Accessed 10 March 2014] (Ukrainian)
- Shubravska, O., 2008. The market for organic products and the prospects for its development in Ukraine. Economy of Ukraine, 1, pp. 53-61. (Ukrainian)
- Chudovska, V.A., 2012. World experience of organic agricultural products. Balanced Nature, 1, pp. 83-86. (Ukrainian)
- Skachek, N., 2011. Statistical support of organic production development. Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics, 129, pp. 38-41. (Ukrainian)
- Kobets, M.I. Organic farming in the context of sustainable development [pdf] Available at: http://www.undp.org.ua/agro/pub/ua/P2004_01_051_04.pdf [Accessed 15 March 2014]. (Ukrainian)
- Kuzmenko, O.B., 2013. Organic farming as a factor of European integration of Ukraine. Bulletin of Poltava State Agrarian Academy, 3, pp. 151-155. (Ukrainian)
- Buha, N., Kulyk, N. and Zuyakova L., 2014. The development of biological agriculture and providing organic production of agricultural products. Economist, 2 (328), pp. 27-33. (Ukrainian)
- Artysh, V.I., 2012. Features of organic agricultural production in the concept of sustainable development of agriculture of Ukraine. Economics AIC, 7 (213), рр. 19-23. (Ukrainian)
- Wiswall, R., 2009. The Organic Farmer’s Business Handbook: A Complete Guide to Managing Finances, Crops, and Staff – and Making a Profit. Chelsea: Green Publishing.
- Fortier, J.-M., Bilodeau, M. and Fleming, S., 2014. The Greenhorn s The Market Gardener: A Successful Grower’s Handbook for Small-scale Organic Farming. New Society Publishers.
- International Federation of Organic Agricultural Movements (IFOAM), 2014. [online] Available at: <www.ifoam.org> [Accessed 10 February 2014]
- Organic Federation of Ukraine, 2014. [online] Available at: <www.organic.com.ua> [Accessed 20 February 2014]
- Niggli, U., 2008. Advantages of organic farming: Environment and economical characteristics. [pdf] Available at: < http://orgprints.org/15019/08/niggli-2009-advantages-oa.pdf > [Accessed 10 February 2014]
- Moreau, C., 2013. The French Organic Sector. [pdf] Available at: < http: orgprints.org/22345/13/moreau-2013_BiofachODN_french_market_AgenceBio.pdf > [Accessed 10 February 2014]
- Kropyvko, M.F. and Kovaliova, O.V., 2010. Ecological diversification of agricultural land in Ukraine. Economy of Ukraine, 7, pp. 78-85. (Ukrainian)
- Willer, H. and Lernoud J., 2013. The European Market for Organic Food 2011. [pdf] Available at: <http://orgprints.org/22345/19/willer-2013-session-european-market.pdf > [Accessed 13 February 2013]
- The National Institute of Strategic Studies, 2014. [online] Available at: <www.niss.gov.ua/articles> [Accessed 10 February 2014]
- Huber, B., 2013. The World of Organic Agriculture: Regulations and Certification Emerging Trends 2013. [pdf] Available at: < http:orgprints.org/22324/7/huber-2013-standards.pdf > [Accessed 10 February 2014]
- Law of Ukraine ‘On the production and circulation of organic agricultural products and raw materials’. [online] Available at: <www.zakon2.rada.gov.ua> [Accessed 10 January 2014]
- International Public Association ‘Ukraine BIOLan’, 2014. [online] Available at: < http://www.biolan.org.ua/uk/biolanukraine/today/> [Accessed 10 March 2014]
- Centre for Ecological Agriculture ‘South Organic’, 2014. Problems and prospects of organic agriculture development in Ukraine. [online] Available at: < http://finance.mnau.edu.ua/finance.mnau.edu.ua/index.php?option= com_content&view=article&id=177> [Accessed 10 March 2014]
- Centre for Organic Agriculture ‘Poltava Organic’, 2014. [online] Available at: < http://poltava-organik.com/> [Accessed 10 March 2014] 26. Chernyshenko, I.I., 1998. Restoration of soil fertility in soil agriculture. Kyiv: Oranta. (Ukrainian).