The paper presents the results of research marketing subject as an object of scientific knowledge. Existing definitions of the subject marketing in modern specialized literature were systematized. The essence of the main characteristics and attributes (structure) of the subject of marketing is determined; the features of marketing are highlighted in the narrow and broad sense. The author’s definition of marketing subject is given including within the process and system approaches. It considers also the set of characteristics and attributes which reflect all possible objects of knowledge in marketing.
Keywords: marketing subject; characteristics and attributes of the subject of marketing; content and structure of the subject of marketing.
- Kalynychenko, M.P. (2009). The problem of demarcation in marketing. Journal of Donetsk National Technical University, 22-27 (in Ukr.).
- Zayman, S. (2003). The end of marketing as we know it. Minsk :Poppuri (in Byeloruss.).
- Golubkov, E.P. (2008). Theory and Methodology Marketing : Present and Future. Moscow : Business and Services (in Russ.).
- John O’Shaughnessy (2001). Competitive Marketing: Strategy. St. Petersburg : Peter (in Russ.).
- Pavlenko, A.F. (2008). Marketing. Kyiv : KNEU. (in Ukr.).
- Doroshev, V.I. (2001). Introduction to Marketing. Moscow: INFRA–M. (in Russ.).
- National Economic Encyclopedia (2013). Retrieved from http://vocable.ru/dictionary/536/word/predmet-marketinga.
- Yuldasheva, O.U. (1998). Industrial Marketing : Theory and Practice. St. Petersburg : StPSUEF. (in Russ.).
- Osnach, O.F. (2009). Industrial Marketing. К. : Center for textbooks. (in Ukr.).
- Berdyshev, S.N. (2013). Information marketing. Moscow : Dashkov and K (in Russ.).
- Akimov, D. (2009). Social marketing: the subject and the main types. Journal of Sociology: Theory, Methods, Marketing, 1, 186-203 (in Ukr.).
- Kovalchuk, S. (2011). Marketing. Lviv : Novy Svit (in Ukr.).
- Lamben, J-J. (2004). Management, market-oriented strategic and operational marketing. St. Petersburg : Piter (in Russ.).
- Baker, M. (2002). The theory of marketing. St. Petersburg : Piter. (in Russ.).
- Andreev, S.N. (2002). Marketing nonprofit entities. Moscow : Finpress. (in Russ.).
- Bauder, E. (2012). Social Marketing : The characteristics of the development of social marketing for small businesses. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. (in Russ.).
- Repyev, A.P. (2006). Marketing thinking, or Klientomaniya. Moscow : Eksmo. (in Russ.).