The second option (development of institutional support for environmental certification of agricultural production in the system of agrarian nature) the costs of institutional support for environmental certification in recent years to 65 times smaller than the first option. These results reflect the effectiveness of the implementation of environmental certification standards in agrarian nature: environmental standards and audit motivation agrarian nature management, IT monitoring system and others.
Keywords: standardization, export, crops, efficiency.
- Altukhov A.N. World food crisis: causes and problems overcome / / A.N. Altukhov – Economics AIC – 2010 – № 6. P.145.
- Hubenko V.I. Theoretical and methodological rationale priorities of agriculture of Ukraine in the context of economic and food security / / The main priorities of agriculture of Ukraine in the context of the economic, food and energy security / ed . Ph.D. J.O. Nesterchuk. – Uman: publishing center “Visavi”, 2014. – Part 1. – P.16-27.
- Egorov, I.J. Ukraine in the light of European indicators of scientific and technological development / I.Y. Egorov / / Science and science. – 2008. – № 1. – P. 3-10.
- Kovalev A.A. European Neighbourhood Strategy: New Opportunities for Ukraine / A.A. Kovalev / / Strategic panorama. – 2004. – № 4. – P. 29-34.
- Goncharenko N.I. Integration vector Ukraine: a gravity model of foreign trade in the European Union and Ukraine / N.I. Goncharenko / / Actual problems of economy. – 2008. – № 1. – P. 78-84.
- Naumenko S.V. provision of foreign security strategy for the integration of Ukraine into the European Union / S. Naumenko / / Regional Economics. – 2007. – № 4. – P. 26-33.
- A. World Specifically, the research methods of forming value added cropssubcomplex / / The main priorities of agriculture of Ukraine in the context of the economic, food and energy security / ed . Ph.D. J.O. Nesterchuk – Uman: publishing center “Visavi”, 2014. – Part 1. – P.60-65.
- Law of Ukraine “Grain and Grain Market in Ukraine . Supreme Council of Ukraine, 2002, N 35, p. 258.
- Ukrainian breakthrough in the grain market. Name from the screen. http://www.apk-inform.com.
- The negative balance of trade in 2013 amounted to almost $ 14 billion, data from the screen /Available at zerno.org.ua.
- State Statistics Committee of Ukraine . www.ukrstat.gov.ua/.
- http://www.rusimpex.ru/Content/Custom/readlist_out.php3?par=/Content/Custom/readlist_out.php3&group = 81.
- Nivyevskiy, O. (2006) “Ukraine’s dairy industry lost access to its largest export market”, IER MEMU Supplement № .3, http://www.ier.kiev.ua/English/MEMU/2006/memu2006_eng.cgi.
- Export potential. Name from the screen. Available on the website. agro-business.com.ua.
- The audit results implementation of the state target program of development of Ukrainian village until 2015. Based on the report of the audit of implementation of the state target program of development of Ukrainian village until 2015. – Kyiv : The Accounting Chamber of Ukraine, 2013 . Responsible for issue: Shulezhko M. Y. – p. 30.
- Ukrainian producers of rape will have to leave the EU. V. Tkachenko. 2 December 2010, Investgazeta. [Electronic resource]. Access [http://www.investgazeta.net/author/194/].
- Opportunities sustainable biomass export from Ukraine to the EU : results of an international conference. Kandul S. [electronic resource]. Access [www.ier.com.ua/ua/…/comments/?pid=2551].
- Skrypchuk P. M. Organizational and economic principles of environmental management system certification in environmental management. [monograph] / P. Skrypchuk . – Exactly : NUWMNRU, 2012. – 336 p.
- Export potential. The name of the screen. Available on the website. agro-business.com.ua. 21. Ukrainian breakthrough in the grain market. Name from the screen. http://www.apk-inform.com.
- Ukraine and WTO. Available online http://www.minagro.gov.ua/page/?n=3923.