Improving the quality of education needs to move her to an innovative way of development. The paper states that innovation in education – a key condition of its availability, efficient use of resources. Innovations in Education author examines how the introduction of something new in higher education, the implementation of new ideas, new methods. Reviewed state of scientific and technical progress in Ukraine, noting that the volume of scientific and technical work performed by enterprises grows. Emphasizes the role of higher education, which is an integral component of the economy. Systematized indicators characterizing the level of development of higher education in Ukraine. The changes that have occurred and the factors that led to them. Emphasized the importance of implementing the various components of the innovation in the educational process and proved a number of measures for its development. Revealed the importance of financial components to provide the resource base for the transition of the educational sector in the innovation way of development. The need for structural changes in higher education, in training, which has a positive impact on the socio-economic performance of the country and the economic activity of the population. It is emphasized that confirm the activity of higher education transition to an innovative way of development is closely associated with this process in a secondary school. And therefore stresses the need for further computerization and informatization of secondary school and in higher education needs to accelerate the development and implementation of new learning technologies, formation of creative innovation teams and ensure their mobility, financial security model of higher education, including through public-private partnership.
- Burdzhalov F.E. (2013), Innovatsionnyy protses: prioritety v sprose na rabochuyu silu Sotsialnaya sosotavlyayushchaya innovatsionnogo razvitiya [Innovative process priorities in the demand for labor. The social component of innovation development], IMEMO PAN, Moscow, Russia
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine (2013) Statistical Bulletin “General educational institutions of Ukraine at the beginning of the 2012/13 school year”, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Kartash M., Kryzanivskyy and O. Kartash (2014) “Higher engineering education in sustainable social development” Vysha osvita Ukrayin, vol. 2, p. 57.
- Klimova G.P. (2012) “Innovative development of higher education in Ukraine: methodological aspects of analysis” Aktualni pytannya innovatsiynoho rozvytku, vol. 3, p. 90-105.
- Knyazev E.A. and Draguntosova N.V. (2014) “European dimension and institutional information in Russian higher education” Voprosy obrazovaniya, vol. 4, p. 115.
- Kozarezenko L.V. (2014) “Public-private partnerships as a tool of financial regulation of human development” Finansy Ukrayiny, vol. 2, p. 89-91.
- Kononenko K. and Chernenko T. (2014) “Corruption in education: a strategic threat to the development of Ukrainian society” Stratehichni prioritety, vol. 1(30), p. 124.
- Kuklin O.V. “Conceptual Foundations of innovative development of higher education institutions” available at: http://www.economy nayka. com.ua/?op=1Srr=1186) (Accessed 28 July 2014).
- Lukyanova A.L. (2010), Otdacha ot obrazovaniya: chto pokazyvayet meta-analiz [Returns to Education: shows that a meta-analysis], GU VSHE, Moscow, Russia
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine (2013) Statistical Bulletin “Basic indicators of higher education in Ukraine at the beginning of 2013/14 school year”, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Podolskih O.A. and Panov D.S. (2014) “The first study of Adult Competencies in Russia” Voprosy obrazovaniya, vol. 2, p. 82-108.
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine (2014) Statistical Bulletin “Socio-demographic characteristics of households in 2013 (according to the Survey of Household Ukraine)”, Kyiv, Ukraine
- (2014) Sotsialnaya sostavlyayushaya innovatsionnogo razvitiya [The social component of innovation development], IMEMO PAN, Moscow, Russia
- Starutska O.P. (2012) “The importance of innovation development of higher education in the integration into the European educational community” Innovatsiyna ekonomika, vol. 1(27), p. 29-33.
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine (2012) “Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine for 2011”, TOV “Avgust Treyd”, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Fedoruk D. (2013) “Public-Private Partnerships in Health” Yurydychna hazeta, vol. 41, p. 34.
- Haustov V.K. (2014) “Innovation potential structural changes in Ukraine” Ekonomika i prognozuvannya, vol. 2, p. 85.
- Millennium bectaration of the Millenium Development Gals for Ukraine, available at: http://www.Vg.Undp.org/ Ukraine/en/home.hkml (Accessed 25 July 2014).