Different models of free trade agreements (FTA) and free trade zones (FTZ) are considered in the article, argued the complex approach to their structures and results under unstable global economic environment. The typology of the free trade zones models and financial linkages types between countries have been developed. Approaches to the results of the free trade zones have been argued. It has been discovered that for the free trade zones of transitional countries the prevailing are tarde flows concentration whereas financial and investment linkages are acting with developed countries. The main directions of increasing of the financial linkages results in the free trade zones have been discovered.
Keywords: free trade agreements, free trade zones, international trade flows, international financial linkages, international capital flows banking internationalization.
- ПлатіжнийбалансізовнішнійборгУкраїни 2013 рік.– НаціональнийбанкУкраїни, 2014. http://www.bank.gov.ua/ Balance/PB/2012/aPB_2013.pdf.
- Baldwin,, R. (ed.), The Great Trade Collapse: Causes, Consequences and Prospects. / R.Baldwin – London: CEPR – 2009.
- Baier, S., Bergstrand, J.Do free trade agreements actually increase members’ international trade? / S.Baier, J.Bergstrand // – Journal of International Economics – 2007 – No. 71 (1), – P.72–95.
- Bhagwati, J. Termites in the Trading System. How Preferential Agreements Undermine Free Trade. /. J.Bhagwati – Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2008.
- Cheong D. Methods for Ex Post Economic Evaluation of Free Trade Agreements./ D. Cheong // – ADB Working Paper Series on Regional Economic Integration. – Asian Dvelopment Bank, 2010.
- International Monetary Fund. World Economic Outlook Update. January 2012. – IMF, Washington, 2012 – www.imf.org/weo/2012.
- IMF International Financial Statistics. – Washington, International Monetary Fund. – Mode of access: http://www.imfstatistics.org/imf/
- Karacaovali, B., Limao, N. The clash of liberalizations: preferential vs. multilateral trade liberalization in the European Union./ B.Karacaovali, N.Limao.// – Journal of International Economics, – 2008, No. 74(2). – P. 299-327.
- Mayda, A., Steinberg, C. Do South-South Trade Agreements Increase Trade? Commodity-Level Evidence from COMESA /A.Mayda, C.Steinberg.// – IMF Working Paper,- 2007, No. 07/40.
- Nilsson, L., Matsson, N. Truth and Myths about the Openess of EU Trade Policy and the Use of Eu Trade Preferences./ L.Nilsson, N.Matsson// – Brussels, European Commision Directorate Genaral for Trade Working Paper – 2009.
- UNCTAD Trade and Development Report 2007: Regional cooperation for development’ – Geneva, UNCTAD, 2007
- World Bank Global Economic Prospects 2005: Trade, Regionalism and Development. – Washington, World Bank – 2005.