The article highlights the factors influencing agricultural production towards global market. The study consists basic fundamental imperatives of globalization on the agricultural sector in international economic relations. The article analyzes the strategic priorities of the international agricultural sector, which includes financial and credit support, legal aspects, processes and integration of organizational structures. Technological imperatives require a large structural and institutional turn in the Ukrainian economy on the basis of current trends in the global economy, scientific and technical potential. There is a growing importance of organizing and conducting international level in the field of technological forecasting. This type of prediction is considered as backbone component in strategic forecasting and economic development programming.
Keywords: agriculture, the intensification of innovation, new technologies, conditions agribusiness products.
- Bazylevych V.D., Ylyn V.V. Philosophy of Economics. History / V. Bazylevych, V. Ylyn. – K.: Knowledge; Moscow: Ribary, 2011. – 927s.
- Kanischenko O.L. International marketing in the activities of Ukrainian enterprises: – K.: Znannya, 2007. – 446 s.
- Starostina A.O. Marketing / A.O. Starostina, N. Honcharova, EV Krykavskyy. – K.: Znannya, 2009. – 1070 s.
- Fedulova L.I. Innovative development industry in Ukraine: Trends and patterns / LI Fedulova / / Actual problems of economy. – 2007. – № 3 (69). – P. 82-84.
- Aubert J-E. Innovation Policy for the Developing World / J-E. Aubert // Special Report of The World Bank. – The World Bank, 2013. – P. 7-9.
- Lederman D. Innovation and Development around the World, 1960-2000 / D. Lederman, L. Saenz // World Bank Policy Research Working Paper 3774. – The World Bank, 2013. – 35 p.