Based on the statistical data for regions of Ukraine with the use of cluster analysis by k-means classification of regions of Ukraine on the structure of consumption of basic foodstuffs. Analyzed the relationship between the structure of consumption and the level of economic security areas. To determine the factors that explain regional differences were found in the structure of food consumption the method of analysis of variance. The effect on the volume and structure of consumption in production of food, cash income, the cost of an average range of food items, as well as the proportion of the rural population in the region.
Keywords: food security, cluster analysis, regional differences, the consumption of basic foodstuffs.
- Osypova, O. I., 2014. Ranking of regions in Ukraine in terms of food security. Modeling and forecasting of socioeconomic processes: IV International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference of Young Scientists and Students (Kharkov, March 13-14, 2014), 4, pp. 45-48.
- Lukan’, L., Tsehlyk, H., 2009. Use of cluster analysis to assess the development of small business in the regions of Ukraine.Formation of a market economy in Ukraine, 19, pp. 73-80.
- Sokolova, L. V., Veryasova, H. M., Sokolov, O. Ye., 2011. Use of cluster analysis in practice companies. Management and Entrepreneurship in Ukraine: the stages of formation and development problems, pp. 240-246.
- Rayskaya, N. N., Serhyenko, Ya. V., Frenkel’, A. A., 2007. Statistical Issues, 5, pp. 3-9.
- Vitlins’kyy, V. V., Piskunova, O. V., 2010. Mathematical models and methods of market economy: tutorial. Kyiv: KNEU.
- Bayazitova, I. A., 2014. The grouping of regions of Ukraine in terms of threats to economic security. Modeling and forecasting of socio-economic processes: IV International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference of Young Scientists and Students (Kharkov, March 13-14, 2014), 4, pp. 70-74.
- Law of Ukraine “On food security”. 2011. № 4227 – VI. Kyiv: Holos Ukrayiny.
- Hoychuk, O. I., 2004. Food security. Zhytomyr: Polissya.
- Resolution “On approval of food sets, sets of sets of non-food products and services for major social and demographic groups”. 2000. № 656. Kyiv: Holos Ukrayiny.
- Osaulenko, O. H., 2013. Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine for 2012. Kyiv: State Statistics Service of Ukraine. 11. Bureeva, N.N., 2007. Multivariate statistical analysis using the software package “STATISTICA”. Educational and methodological materials on training program “Application software in research and teaching of mathematics and mechanics”. Nizhny Novgorod.
- Nakonechnyy, S. I., Tereshchenko, T. O., Romanyuk, T. P., 2006. Econometrics: Tutorial. fourth ed. Kyiv: KNEU.