The article is concerned with generalization of domestic experience to apply the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), particularly, influence of new accounting practice on national business attractiveness in the domestic and international capital markets, condition of information and methodological support of micro- and macroeconomic management. The main hindrances to implement IFRS principles in domestic business environment are determined.
Keywords: financial reporting; IFRS; national accounting system; business entity; information users; investors.
- International Financial Reporting Standards [Electronic resource] // The National Bank of Ukraine : [Web-site] / Glossary of Banking Terminology. – 2013. – Access mode: http://www.bank.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/article?art_id=123447 (13.03.2014). – Screen name.
- Decree of President of Ukraine On Transition of Ukraine to the System of Accounting and Statistics which is Accepted in International Practice dated 23.05.1992 No. 303 // Reports of Decrees of President of Ukraine. – 1992. – No. 2.
- Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine On Approval of the Programme for the Reform of Accounting System in Accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards dated 18.10.1998 No. 1706 // Uryadovy Courier. – 1998. – No. 213-214.
- Implementation of Financial Reporting Standards: the best global practice, Ukrainian realities and experience of the CIS countries [Electronic resource] // Independent Association of the Banks of Ukraine : [Web-site] / Banking System in Other Countries. – 2013. – Access mode: http://www.nabu.com.ua/Analitics/MSFO.pdf (13.03.2014). – Screen name.
- IFRS [Electronic resource] // The National Securities and Stock Market Commission : [Web-site] / Monitoring of Stock Market Traders. – 2013. – Access mode: http://www.nssmc.gov.ua/activities/monitoring/ifrs (13.03.2014). – Screen name.
- Decree of Ministry of Finance of Ukraine On Notes to Annual Financial Reporting dated 29.11.2000 No. 302 // Official Gazette of Ukraine. – 2000. – No. 50.– p. 123.
- Zasadnyi B. A. International Practice of IFRS Application: Strengths and Weaknesses for Ukraine / B.A. Zasadnyi // Theoretical and Applied Issues of Economics. – 2013. – No. 28. – p. 255–261.
- Trubakova L. Transition to International Financial Reporting Standards [Electronic resource] / L. Trubakova // The Institute for Enterprise Issues. – Access mode: http://www.ippnou.ru/print/006001/ (13.03.2014). – Screen name.
- Zholner I.V. Financial Accounting According to International and National Standards : Textbook / I. V. Zholner. – Kyiv : The National University of Food Technologies, 2012. – 335 p.
- Prokopenko V. Immigration to IFRS: New Wave / V. Prokopenko // All About Accounting. – 2011. – No. 56. – p. 17–19.
- IFRS. IFRS Implementation: the best global practice, Ukrainian realities and experience of the CIS countries [Electronic resource]. – Access mode : nabu.com.ua//Analitics/MSFO.pdf (13.03.2014).
- Mysko N.S. Problems of Implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards in Ukraine / N. S. Mysko // Development Management. – 2013. – No.
- – p. 13–16. 13. Statistical Information [Electronic resource] / The State Statistics Service. – 2014. – Access mode: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua (13.03.2014). – Screen name.
- Ukraine 2012 by Numbers : Statistical Compendium / edited by O.G. Osaulenko. – Kyiv : The State Statistics Service, 2013. – 249 p.
- General Overview of Ukrainian Stock Market [Electronic resource] // The National Bank of Ukraine : [Web-site] / Economic Materials. – 2014. – Access mode: http://www.bank.gov.ua/doccatalog/document?id=2384602 (13.03.2014). – 27 p.