An experience of development of forms of economy in developed countries is analysed. Ways of development of domestic agriculture are proposed. The paper proved that Ukraine needs a new model of agriculture that was based not on the dynamic growth market of export production, and the balanced development of multipurpose field, which meets the needs of the country in food and foreign exchange earnings, warned to the depletion of natural resources. The extent of devastating effects of industrial model of agriculture development, which is oriented on economic growth without social and environmental price of its growth is revealed. Retrospective analysis of entry in international practice like formal institutional status of an alternative model in which an economic function of a branch (production and income) is balanced with ecological (conservation potential land) and social (food security) is realized. Basic principles of ecologically oriented agriculture as a factor in long-term food security are formulated.
Keywords: agricultural production, food safety, environmental farmland, saving agriculture, ecological and socio-economic model.
- Journal officiel des Communautes europeenes. – Brussel, 1985.
- Code rural. Ioi d’orientation agricole no 99-574, 1999.
- Contrat territorial d’exploitation (CTE). – Dictionnaire Permanent Entreprise Agricola. – Fenillets 130. – mars 2002.
- Isabel Conturier. “La multifonctionnalite et la notion de produit agricole”. – Revue de droit rurale. – no 317, novembre. – 2011.
- Tarariko Yu.O. “Sy’stemy’ bioenergety’chnogo agrarnogo vy’robny’cztva”. – Naukove vy’dannya. – K. : Vy’d-vo “TOV DIA”. – 2009.