The knowledge of accounting and control, analysis and audit as the main instruments of cognition and management functions is an integral part of economic education, science and practice and requires improving the training of the accounting personnel in accordance with the requirements of public administration and development of global information systems of business. Real European integration processes require high qualifications and competence of the teaching staff, the development of scientific schools, intellectualization of preparation of masters and PhDs based on the traditions of patriotism, democracy and self-sufficiency. We must form a new set of modern disciplines and economic specialties and optimize the network for universities on the basis of convergent-integrative structures (clusters) in education on principles of transparency and openness. The priority should be the principle of continuity of professional and analytical accounting education for business managers and civil servants. Practical implementation of the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education” and the principles of the Bologna Declaration while training specialists in accounting and auditing will somehow harmonize national education, improve and keep elements of own competitive advantages and enrich them by the best achievements of the world practice.
Keywords: accounting, controlling, accounting science, accounting education, practice, IFRS.
- Prikhodko N. The system of economic control and the mechanism of its implementation in industry Author.dis Dr. ehkon. Sciences: 09.06.04 / Moscow State University named after M. Lomonosova. – Moscow, 1989-35p.
- Shvets V. Development of analytic and accounting education and science at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev // Bulletin KNU. Economy.2011, № 130, p.5-8.
- Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education” adopted by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of 01.07.2014. №1556-VII/
- Law of Ukraine “On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine”, VR, July 16, 1999, № 1996-14 as amended // Ministry of Finance Ukrainy. – 13.10. 2014. – Mode of access: http://minfin.gov.ua
- The current economic education: Ukraine and the Bologna Process / By red.V. Bazylevycha. –K .: Knowledge, 2006. – 326 p.
- V. Lenyn, PSS, t.26. p. 261.
- Strategy to modernize the accounting system in the public sector in 2007 – 2015 as amended and supplemented by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 1021 from 10.11. 2010, №11, from 09.01 2013. // Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. – 13.10. 2014. – Mode of access: http://minfin.gov.ua.
- Strategy Application of International Financial Reporting Standards in Ukraine as amended and supplemented by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine N 820. from 07.11. 2013 // Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. – 13.10.2014. – Mode of access:http:// minfin.gov.ua