Universal principles of ethical consumption are lightened. Five main principles are definite, in particular: principle of caring treatment to environment, principle of human rights keeping, principle of human treatment to animals, principle of domestic producers support, principle of ethical treatment to other buyers. Main reasons of undeveloped consumer culture in Ukraine are analyzed, namely historical peculiarities of consumption, poor information, ineffective legislation, undeveloped ecological culture, poor experience of total boycott of goods and services. Perspectives of ethical consumption development under domestic conditions are opened.
Keywords: ethical consumption, consumer culture, marketing, consumer needs.
- Mitin,Iu.V. andDidkovs’kyj,V.L. (2006), “Perspectives of embryonic nervous tissue transplantation under sensonevraldefness”, [Online], available at: www.health ua.org (Acessed 1 Nov 2014).
- Reshetnikova,I.L. (2012), “Ethical marketing as the conception of marketing activity”, Marketynh I menedzhmentinnovatsij, vol.4, pp.92.
- Romanenko,I.P. (2010), “Marketing transformation: social and ethical aspect”, [Online], available at: www.irbis-nbuv.gov.ua (Accessed 2 Nov 2014).
- Kotler F., Armstrong G., Sonders D., Vong V. (2001), Osnovymarketinga [Marketing], Vil’jams, pp. 590.
- Kalashnikov,A.G. (1928), Pedagogicheskajajenciklopedija [Pedagogical encyclopedia], Rabotnikpaosveshhenija, Moskow, Russia.
- Vojchak,A. (2009), “Analyze of marketing modern conception and marketing management”, Marketynh v Ukraini, vol.4, pp.52-55.
- Shtal’,T. and Tyschenko,O. (2012), “Social marketing and social responsibility of bussiness: interconnections and results”, Marketynh I menedzment, vol.4, pp. 97-104.
- Bordijar, Zh. (2006), “Society of consumption”, [Online], available at: http//:development/placeforpeple.com (Accessed 7 Nov 2014).
- Bell D. (1996), “Coming of post industrial society”, [Online], available at: www.philsci.univ.kiev.ua (Accessed 5 Nov 2014)