This paper is analyzed the main approaches to the definition of social entrepreneurship, the main differences between traditional entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship and philanthropy, as well as differences in social entrepreneurship and socially responsible business. Investigated the main areas of social entrepreneurship and found that social entrepreneurship can be represented in almost all economic sectors, such as health, social care, retail and more. Analyzed of foreign experience financial support social entrepreneurship, the role and importance of social entrepreneurship in Ukraine.
Keywords: entrepreneurship; social entrepreneurship; socially responsible business; charitable activities.
- Mair, J., Martí, I. Social entrepreneurship research: A source of explanation, prediction, and delight.// Journal of World Business. – 2006, 41(1). – Р.36-44. – Retrieved from: https://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.usasbe.org/resource/ resmgr/social_entrepreneurship/mair_and_marti.pdf
- What is a Social Entrepreneur? – Retrieved from: http://www.schwabfound.org/content/what-social-entrepreneur
- Dees J. Gregory. The Meaning of Social Entrepreneurship. Original Draft: October 31, 1998 Reformatted and revised: May 30, 2001- Retrieved from: (http://www.caseatduke.org/documents/dees_sedef.pdf)
- Martin Roger L., Osberg Sally. Social Entrepreneurship: The Case for Definition/ STANFORD SOCIAL INNOVATION REVIEW spring 2007 – Retrieved from: http://skollfoundation.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wpcontent/uploads/2010/09/2007SP_feature_martinosberg.pdf
- Galushka Z. The phenomenon of social entrepreneurship: concepts and prospects in Ukraine // VisnykKyivskohonatsionalnohouniversytetuimeniTarasaShevchenka (Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University). – 2013, №148. – C.15-17.
- Buzdugan Y. Legal description of charity, philanthropy and charitable activity // Viche (JurnalVerhovnoyiRadyUkrayny). – 2011, №4 – Retrieved from: http://www.viche.info/journal/2422/
- Nabatova О.О. Social entrepreneurship as an area of social and economic subject of innovation activities // VisnykNatsionalnohouniversytetu “YurydychnaakademiaUkrainyimeniYaroslavaMudrogo. – 2012, № 4 (11). – C.6-17.
- The strategy to promote corporate social responsibility in Ukraine for the period until 2020. – Retrieved from: http://www.svb.org.ua/sites/default/files/201310_strategiya_spriyannya_rozvitku_svb_v_ukrayini_spilnota_svb.pdf
- SpreklyFrir. Guide to Planning for Social Entrepreneurship // First edition 2011. Published: British Council www.britishcouncil.org – Retrieved from: http://www.britishcouncil.org.ua/sites/britishcouncil.ua/files/posibnik_ z_planuvannya_socialnogo_pidpriiemstva.pdf
- Makarevych A.N. Sazonova T.Y. The nature and specificity of social entrepreneurship in Russia // Russian Entrepreneurship. – 2012, №24 (222). – C. 52-56. – Retrieved from: http://www.creativeconomy.ru/articles/27048/
- Social Investment Manual. An Introduction for Social Entrepreneurs.Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship. – Retrieved from: http://www.weforum.org/pdf/schwabfound/SocialInvestmentManual2011.pdf
- GulbekyanМ., Vainer V. Experience in the development of social entrepreneurship in the US.// Grand prix Advertising Standard. – Моskov 2014. – Retrieved from: http://www.slideshare.net/Vovainer/ss-36115255