The article deals with modern aspects of manifestation geostrategic hegemony in the context of its environmental and safety attributes that determine the appearance of new determinants of economic development and progress of the world. Specificity of the geopolitical sphere in the context of a retrospective and prospects of development of civilization, which requires the use of new system-methodological approaches to its study. Defined mechanisms to enhance the status of the hegemon, which by their nature are accompanied by threats and challenges of globalization and conflict-military factors in the fight for resources and ecological imbalance in the world. The space competition geopolitical actors are increasingly extended to third countries, thus causing their economic instability, environmental vulnerability and permanent conflict. The factors, causes and conditions for the identification of new measurements geostrategic hegemony, which can affect the configuration of world order, the balance of economic power and the establishment of constructive international dialogue aimed at security, sustainable development and well-being of all mankind.
Keywords: geostrategic hegemony, civilization, security, resource expansionism, geopolitics, environmental risks, globalization.
- Wallerstain, I. (2001). Analysis of world systems and the situation in the modern world [Translation from English P. Kudyukina]. – SPb.: Universitetskajakniha, P. 97-98.
- Beck, U. (2011). Mact und GegenmachtimglobalenZeitalter. NeueweltpolitischeÖkonomie. Kyiv: Nika-Centr, 2011. – P.258-260.
- Coser Levis A. The Function of Social Conflict. N. Y.: Free Press. P. 121-122.
- SIPRI (2011) Armaments, Disarmament and International Security [Translation from English. The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute; Ukrainian Centre for Economic and Political Studies named after O. Razumkov] – Kyiv: Zapovit, 2012. – 488 p.
- Mosov, S. (2007). War and peace – the choice of humanity. – Кyiv: “Rumb”, P. 25-27.
- Bokhan, A. (2014). The scientific concept of environmental security in international economic relations.Actual Problems of Economy, 12 (162).P. 78.
- Nikolajenko, D. The economy of war and peace.Internet-resource. Access mode http//www.archipelag.ru/ geopolitics/piryadok/ balkany/collection /312/
- Humphreys, M. (2005). Natural resources, conflict and conflict resolution: uncovering the mechanisms, Journal of Conflict Resolution, vol. 49, no.4 (Aug.).
- Mishyn, A. (2014, February 16). Conflicts in Africa show that the region needed resuscitation Pan-Africanism. Retrieved from http://commons.com.ua/aleksandr-mishin-konflikty-v-afrike-p/
- Africa as a new arena for radical Islamists (2014, December 19). Retrieved from http://ua.korrespondent.net/world/3457838-korrespondent-afryka-yak-nova-arena-dlia-radykalnykh-islamistiv/
- Wars and conflicts in Africa (2014,January 13) Retrieved fromhttp://www.modernarmy.ru/article/348/voini-i-konfliktiv-afrike/
- Africa is at risk of becoming garbage global scale. Retrieved from http://newsland.com/news/detail/id/772768/
- Shaptalov, B. (2009). Theory and practice of expansionism: Experience great powers. Moscow: “Librokom”, P. 323-324.
- Jaspers, K. (1993). The meaning and purpose of history – M.: Politizdat, P. 53-54.