The paper examines the impact of globalization on the Ukrainian market of shares. Main trends of globalization of world share market are analyzed. The study highlights key elements of the operating share markets of the world leading countries. The research investigates main factors that affect on the level of national market of shares. The findings trace out a number of problems that hinder and distort the role of the Ukrainian share market in capital allocation.
Keywords: market of shares; stock market; globalization; integration; corporate management.
- Word Federation of Exchanges (2013). Membership criteria. Retrieved from http://www.world- exchanges.org/member-exchanges/membership-criteria-0. 2.
- Rychka, M. (2009).The role of stock exchanges in the EU and Ukraine in the system of financial management Eko- nomichnyy prostir (Economic Space), 21, 191-198 (in Ukr.).
- Shevchenko, O. (2010). Modern trends in the formation of the world stock market. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’ Natsion- al’noho universytetu derzhavnoyi podatkovoyi sluzhby Ukrayiny (Scientific Works of the National University of State Tax Service of Ukraine), 1, 301-307 (in Ukr.).
- Opryshko, V. (2000). Organization of the stock market in transition economies: PhD Thesis : 08.01.01 / Karazin Na- tional University of Kharkiv, 18 p.
- Lukianenko, D. (2001). Strategy of economic development under globalization. Kyiv: Kyiv National Economic Univer- sity (in Ukr.).
- Vneshekonom bank (2010). National share markets of foreign countries. Retrieved from http://www.veb.ru/ common/upload/files/veb/custody /dep_oa_7countries.pdf.
- Azarenkova, G. (2010). Modern trends in global stock markets. Aktual’ni problemy ekonomiky (Actual problems of economics), 6 (108), 61-71 (in Ukr.).
- Neskorodyeva, I. (2013). Features of functioning of the stock market in Ukraine. Visnyk Natsional’noho banku Ukray- iny (Bulletin of the National Bank of Ukraine), 2, 36-42 (in Ukr.).