In the article it was researched the instruments and mechanism of safeguarding stability of money market on the basis of implementing the optimal monetary policy regime. It was determined the main directions of appliance the monetary policy methods and instruments to guiding money market stability and it was also investigated the influence of transmission mechanism on providing the soundness of money circulations.
Keywords: money circulation; methods and instruments of the monetary policy; the regulation of money circulation; transmission mechanism.
- Borio C. Monetary operations in the financial turmoil / C. Borio, W. Nelson // BIS Quarterly Review, 2008. March. – P.31–45.
- Nier E.W. Financial Stability and the Role of Central Banks: Lessons from the Crisis / E.W. Nier. IMF Working Paper, 09/70. April. 2009. – 64 p.
- Tobin J. Monetary policy and economic growth / J. Tobin. – М.: Book House “LIBROKOM”, 2010. – 272 p.
- New challenges for monetary policy in modern conditions: in 2 volumes. Vl. 2: View from Ukraine/ under the editor- ship of Academician of NASU V.M.Heyets, Member of NASU A.A. Hrytsenko; NAS of Ukraine, Institute of Economics and Forecasting. – К., 2012. – 360 p.
- Naumenkova S.V. New tendencies in monetary policy and central banks’ activity in the post-crisis period. / S.V. Nau- menkova, S.V. Mishchenko // BANKIVS’KA SPRAVA. – 2011. – №5. – P.12–29.
- Houben A. Making Macroprudential policy operational / A. Houben, R. van der Molen, P. Wierts // Revue de Stabilite Financiere. Banque centrale du Luxembourg. 2012. – P.14–25.
- Global Risks 2012. Seventh Edition. http:// www.weforum.org/reports/global-risks-2012-seventh-edition (reference date: 14.12.2013).
- Dombret A. Europe’s sovereign debt crisis – causes and possible solutions // Speech by Dr. Andreas Dombret, Mem- ber of the Executive Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank, to the Deutsche Alumni, Frankfurt am Main, 20 December 2011. http://www.bis.org/review/r120111b.pdf?frames=0 (reference date: 14.12.2013).
- Money. Credit. Banks: textbook – 2-nd ed. / under the editorship of V.V.Ivanov, B.I. Sokolov.,– М.: ТК Velbs, Publish- ing House Prospect, 2009. – 848 p.
- Moiseev S.R. Monetary policy: theory and practice: textbook / S.R. Moiseev. – М.: Moscow Academy of Industry and Finance, 2011. – 784 p.
- Naumenkova S.V. Problems of the balancing money market of Ukraine / S.V. Naumenkova. – К.: Naukova dumka, 1997. – 55 с.
- Giucci R. Current issues of monetary policy in Ukraine. Policy Paper Series. [PP/06/2009] / R. Giucci, N. Kirchner, V. Kravchuk. – Berlin/Kyiv: IERPC, 2009. – 16 с.
- Mikhailov А. Currency in retro style / А. Mikhailov. http://www.gazeta.ru/column/mikhailov/4860069.shtml#1031 (ref- erence date: 14.12.2013).
- Duvvuri Subbarao. Rethinking financial structure. Redefining Central Banking. / Subbarao Duvvuri // Finance and Development, IMF, – 2010. – №6. – P.26–27.
- Prasad E. Rethinking financial structure. After the fall / E. prasad // Finance and Development, IMF, – 2010. – №6. – P.22–25.
- Roger S. Infation Targeting Turns 20 / S. Roger// Finance and Development, IMF, – 2010. – №3. – P.46–49.
- Eijffinger S. The return of Monetarism / S. Eijffinger, E. Mujagic. http://www.germaniaplus.de/?p=9516 (reference date: 14.12.2013).