The theoretical foundations of financial management in the public sector of economy in the transition to budgeting focused on the result are considered. It is established that in the context of deepening market reforms, efficiency of public sector depends not on the size of the state property, but on the efficiency of public finance management.
Keywords: financial management in the public sector, public enterprise in Kazakhstan, the functions of public finance.
- Feigenbaum Н.В. The Politics of Public Enterprise. Oil and the French State. Princeton, 1985, p. XIV.
- Laffont J.-J. Comment on “Public versus Regulated Private Enterprise”, by Willig. – Proceedings of the World Bank Annual Conference on Development Economics 1993. Washington, 1994, p. 175.
- Holland C. Planning and mixed economy. – / / Problems of Economics, № 1 January 1993
- Kornai Ya. Path to a Free Economy: Translation from English. – Moscow: Economics, 1990. p. 41.
- Dikushin A.M. “About the directions of development of the state of entrepreneurship in the Russian Federation” / / Entrepreneurship in modern Russia – Moscow: Lynx, 2001
- Papava V. The role of the state in the modern economic system. / / Problems of Economics, № 11, 1993
- Koshanov A.K. Formation and development of the corporate economy / Koshanov A.K., A. A. Ramazanov, R. M. Ruzanov, Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Institute of Economics. – Almaty 2003. – p. 26.
- Koshanov A.K. National economic interests and property relations / Ministry of Education and Science of the Repub- lic of Kazakhstan, Institute of Economics. – Almaty: Exclusive 2009. – 535 p.
- Iskakova Z.D. The financial and credit system of Kazakhstan in a market economy conditions. – Almaty: Computer- Publishing Center of the Institute of Philosophy and Political Science of MES RK, 2004. – 237 p.
- Kadyrova G.A. The direction of improving the use of funds of the commodity sector of the economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the post-crisis development conditions. – / / Bulletin of KEU: economics, philosophy, pedagogy, law. – 2010. – № 2 (17). – p. 11-13.
- Yernazarova Z. Improved accounting of the public sector of the Republic of Kazakhstan. – – // Bulletin of KEU: eco- nomics, philosophy, pedagogy, law – 2010. – №4 (19). – С. 51-54.