Actual issues of accounting and taxation at enterprises of green business under the terms of realization of state environmental policy of Ukraine are investigated. Ways of improving methodology of accounting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards, legal regulation of calculation taxes and charges and control over its payment to the budget are defined and proved for the purpose of simplifying business activities and increasing investment prospects of green businesses enterprises in Ukraine.
Keywords: environmental entrepreneurship; accounting; taxation; liabilities; taxes; charges.
- Emissions of pollutants and carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. The State Statistics Committee of Ukraine, http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua (Ukrainian).
- Green Paper – A European Strategy for Sustainable, Competitive and Secure Energy. European Commission, http://ec.europa.eu.
- The European Strategic Energy Technology Plan. EUR-Lex: European Union Law, http://eur-lex.europa.eu.
- Prepared Statement of Sir David Tweedie, Chairman of the International Accounting Standards Board, to the Meeting of the Council of the European Union (Economic and Financial Affairs), 2010. International Accounting Standards Board, http://www.iasb.org.
- Kozel’tseva, E.A., 2006. Comparative analysis of the accounting and reporting in France and in Russia. Audit and Fi- nancial Analysis, 2, pp. 148-188 (Russian).
- Marchenkova, I.N., 2009. Transition to IFRS: nessesity and problems. International accounting and audit, 2 (122), pp. 8-13 (Russian).
- Holov, S.F., 2010. Unification as a brake on the development of accounting in Ukraine. Accounting and Audit, 7, pp. 3-7 (Ukrainian).
- Tax Code of Ukraine of 12.02.2010, 2756-VI. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2755- 17 (Ukrainian).
- Act of Ukraine “Concerning the Electric Power Industry” of 16.10.1997, 575/97-VR. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/575/97-%D0%B2%D1%80 (Ukrainian).
- Bazylevych, V.D., 2010. Fruitful synthesis of theory and practice of transformational changes in Ukraine. Economy of Ukraine, 12, pp. 85-88 (Ukrainian).
- Kupalova, H.I., 2011. Ecological entrepreneurship as an integral part of sustainable development of Ukraine. Bulletin of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University. Special Military Science, 26, pp. 35-39 (Ukrainian).