The article considers the theoretical and practical issues of development networking integration forms of the universities in the innovation sphere on modern stage. It is established that participation of the Karaganda Economical University of Kazpotrebsoyuz in networking educational and scientific consortia allows expanding a circle of partners and a range of opportunities for intensification of scientific-innovative activity in the future.
Keywords: scientific and innovation potential of the University, integration of science and higher education, networking university.
- Gokhberg L. National innovation system of Russia in conditions of the “new economy”. – Issues of economy. – 2002. – №8.
- Kenzheguzin M.B, Dnishev F.M., Alzhanov F.G. Science and innovations in market economy: world experience and Kazakhstan. – Almaty, MES RK, in 2005. – P. 75.
- Hodzhson J. Socio-economic consequences of the progress of knowledge and the increasing complexity. – Issues of economy. – 2001. – №8. – P.34.
- Castells M. The Information age: economy, society and culture / edited by O.I. Shkaratana. – M: GU VShE, 2000. – 39 P.
- Strelec I.A. New economy and information technologies. – M: Publishing house “Exam”, 2003. – 256 C.
- Rozanova N., Savitskaya E. Universities in XXI century: the challenge of research. – Voprosy ekonomiki. – 2006. – №7. – P. 118-129.
- Yudkevich M. Signal policy and objectives of universities // education Issues. – 2004. – № 4. – P. 102-106.
- Mamontov S.A. The Market of educational services: characteristics, features, methods research: a training manual. – Karaganda: Bolashak BASPA, 2002
- Science and innovation activity in Kazakhstan 2007-2011/ Statistical collection / the Kazakh and Russian languages / 78 page
- The role of science in the socio-economic progress of Kazakhstan and tasks of the Union of scientists. – Almaty: Un- ion of scientists”, 2006. – 62 p.