Formation of new approaches to the definition of competitive advantage requires different ways to implement them according to market conditions. These paths can be cooperative relations entities that are implemented in the competitive advantage of enterprises in the new stage of development of a competitive society. The result of the interaction of small businesses with industrial and economic structures is the formation and development of such forms of cooperation entities as subcontracting, franchising, leasing, venture finance. The content of these forms is to integrate (interlacing) of the functional areas of business including production of functional form is subcontracting relationships, forms of supply – franchising, industrial and financial shape – leasing as a form of innovative functional integration relations is venture financing
Keywords: competitive advantage; competition; cooperation relations ;business entity.
- Lambe Jean-Jacques. Management, oriented to the Market / Trans. s English. ed. V.B. Kolchanova. St. Petersburg.: Piter, 2007. 800р.
- Porter M. Competition.: Trans. from English. Moscow: Publishing house “Williams”, 2005. 608 p. Fatkhutdinov R. Competitiveness: the economy, strategy, management. – Moscow: Publishing House of the “INFRA-M”. 2000. 312p.
- Shegda A. Fundamentals of Management: Training. benefits. K.: TOV. “Znannya KOO”, 1998. 512p.
- Lecture “Competitiveness of Enterprises” The subject of “Microeconomics” available at: http://library.if.ua/ book/14/1234.html.
- Varnaliy Z. Cooperative relations of small, medium and large enterprises / / Small and Medium Business.2001. № 1-2, p. 3-6
- Futalo T. Venture business innovation as a factor of economic development / T. Futalo / / Science. Visn. Czerny. torh.- ek. that pro-MBK: Proceedings of XIV Int. science and practical. conf., 13-14 May 2004. Issue 1. Economics. Part 2. Chernivtsi, 2004. P .224-231.
- Costache S. Venture financing innovation. available at: : http://archive.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/soc_gum/ torg/2009_10/22.pdf.
- Nalyvayko A. The theory of business strategy. Current state and directions of development: Monograph – K.: KNEU, 2008 – 227 p.