Advantageous and disadvantageous of private and public offering by the Ukrainian companies are analyzed by the author. Presented comparative analysis and initial costs analysis made by the author allows the Ukrainian companies to make the ‘wiser’ selection among available options.
Key words: IPO, private placement, shareholders, hedge funds, private -equity funds, financial markets, costs of financial resources, mechanism of performance, type of financing.
- Tsinny papery (Securities). Editor V.D. Basylevych. – Kiev, ‘Znannya’, 2011.
- Global financial instability impact on capital flows to transitional economies. – The Global Challenges for Economic Theory and Practice in Central and eastern European Countries.-Faculty of Economics of Vilnius University. – Vilnius, 2010, p.312-317.
- David Westenberg. Initial Public Offerings: A Practical Guide to Going Public. Practising Law Institute (PLI); 2nd edition 2nd Edition. November 27, 2012.
- James Scott. Taking Your Company Public, A Corporate Strategies Manual (New Renaissance Series on Corporate Strategies). New Renaissance Corporation, April 15, 2013.
- Jason A. Scharfman. Private Equity Operational Due Diligence, + Website: Tools to Evaluate Liquidity, Valuation, and Documentation (Wiley Finance). Wiley; 1 edition, April 10, 2012.