The main conditions of transformation of the world market in modern conditions of globalization are determined. The main transformation’s factors of the international services market at the present stage of the world’s economy development are singled out. The impacts of the global market for the growth of productivity are investigated. The features for increase of export potential of developing countries in international trade in services are explored. The main characteristic features of the subject structure of the modern world market are showed.
Keywords: services; factor; transformation; liberalization; competitiveness.
- Arnold, Jens M., Beata S. Javorcik, Aaditya Matoo, 2011. Does Services Liberalization Benefit Manufacturing Firms: Evidence from the Czech Republic. Journal of International Economics,85 (1), rr.136–146.
- Arnold, Jens, Aaditya Mattoo, Gaia Narciso, 2008. Services Inputs and Firm Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Firm Level Data. Journal of African Economies, 17 (4), rr.578–599.
- Fernandes, Ana M., Caroline Paunov, 2012. Foreign direct investment in services and manufacturing productivity: evidence for Chile. Journal of Development Economics, 97 (2), rr.305–321.
- Markusen, James R., Venables A., 1998. Multinational Firms and the New Trade. Journal of International Economics, 46, rr.183–204.
- Markusen, James R., 1990. Derationalizing Tariffs with Specialized Intermediate Inputs and Differentiated Final Goods. Journal of International Economics, 28, rr.375–384.
- Statistichna іnformacіja Derzhavnogo komіtetu statistiki Ukraїni // Derzhavnij komіtet statistiki Ukraїni: [sajt]. – Rezhim dostupu: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua
- Indicators // Svіtovij Bank: [sajt]. – Rezhim dostupu: http://data.worldbank.org/indicator
- International trade and market access data // Svіtova organіzacіja torgіvlі: [sajt]. – Rezhim dostupu: http://www.wto.org/english/res_e/statis_e/statis_e.htm