The necessity of identifying the costs for commercialization of high-tech products is revealed based on theoretical assumptions of marketing models of innovation diffusion. The results obtained show the objective nature of the avalanche increase of transaction costs choice, caused by a high level of information asymmetry, which occurs in gaps in lifecycle of high technology products adoption. A development and systematization of marketing measures to bridge the gap in life cycle of high technology products adoption are made in accordance with the economic interests of the dominant categories of consumers.
Keywords: high-tech products, marketing models of innovation diffusion, life cycle of innovation of high technology products adoption, gaps in life cycle, early market, main market, marketing events, transaction costs of choice, consumer crowdsourcing, high-tech marketing.
- Barancheev, V.P. (2007), Marketing innovacij (radikal’nye i “podryvnye” innovacii – hajtek-marketing) [Marketing Innovation (Radical and “Disruptive” Innovations – High-tech Marketing)], Blahovest-V, Moscow, Russia.
- Vojnarenko, M.P. and Tel’nov, A.S. (2007), “Transaction Costs on the Quality of Work”, Ekonomika i prohnozuvannia, vol. 4, pp. 25–41.
- Zhylins’ka, O.I. and Chujko, M.V. (2014), “Audit of Innovative Ideas as the Preliminary Stage of the Start-up Business Plan”, Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics, vol. 8 (161), pp. 16–21. (DOI: 10.17721).
- Zhylins’ka, O.I. (2014), “Transformation of the Investment Behavior of Households as a Development Factor of Venture Companies”, Finansy Ukrai’ny, vol. 3, pp. 83–99.
- Zozul’ov, O.V. (2013), “Innovative management approach in marketing”, Marketynh v Ukraini, vol. 5, pp. 48–54.
- Illjashenko, S.M. (2010), Marketynh. Menedzhment. Innovatsii: monohrafiia [Marketing. Management. Innovation, monograph], Papirus, Sumy, Ukraine.
- Illjashenko, S.M. (2011), Problemy i perspektyvy rynkovo-oriientovanoho upravlinnia innovatsijnym rozvytkom: monohrafiia [Problems and Prospects of Market-oriented Management of Innovative Development, monograph], Papirus, Sumy, Ukraine.
- Etzkowitz, H. (2010), Trojnaja spiral’. Universitety – predprijatija – gosudarstvo. Innovacii v dejstvii [The Triple Helix: University-Industry-Government Innovation in Action], Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, Tomsk, Russia.
- Karakaj, Yu.V. (2005), Marketynh innovatsijnykh tovariv: monohrafiia [Marketing of Innovation Products, monograph], Kyiv National Economic University, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Korotkova, T.L. and Vlasov, A.V. (2012), Kommercializacija i marketing innovacij [Commercialization and Marketing Innovation], Kreativnaja ekonomika, Moscow, Russia.
- Markova, V.D. (2013), “Marketing in Innovation: the Classification of Tasks and Tools”, Voprosy sovremennoj jekonomiki, vol. 4, pp. 1–13.
- Miliutina, Yu.S. (2012), “Methodical Bases of Determining the Parameters of Innovative Tour Products Markets”, Marketing and Management of Innovations, vol. 4, pp. 367–374.
- Korolev, I.S. (2003), Mirovaja ekonomika: global’nye tendencii za 100 let [The World Economy: Global Trends in the 100 years], Jekonomist, Moscow, Russia.
- Moore, Geoffrey (2006), Preodolenie propasti. Marketing i prodazha hajtek-tovarov massovomu potrebitelju [Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling High-Tech Products to Mainstream Customers], perevod s anglijskogo N.Makarova, Vil’jams, Moscow, Russia.
- Nahornyj, Ye.I. (2011), “Scientific-methodical Principles of Industrial Innovative Products Marketing Testing”, Ph.D. Thesis, Economy and management of enterprises (by kinds of economic activities), Sumy State University, Sumy, Ukraine.
- Shnejder, A. Kacman, Ja. and Topchishvili, G. (2002), Nauka pobezhdat’ v investicijah, menedzhmente i marketinge [The Science of Victory in Investment, Management and Marketing], ACT, Moscow, Russia.
- Pantielieieva, N.M. (2011), “Systematization of Diffusion Models Taking into Account the Commercial Potential of Financial Innovation”, Economics and region, vol. 3 (30), pp. 77–82.
- Rodzhers, Je. (2001), “The Acceptance and Diffusion of a New Product”, Klassika marketinga, pp. 243–265. ISSN 1728-2667
- Stewart, T.A. (1999), Intellektual’nyj kapital. Novyj istochnik bogatstva organizacij [Intellectual Capital: The New Wealth of Organization], Academia, Moscow, Russia.
- Chesbrough, G. (2007), Otkrytye innovacii [Open Innovation], Pokolenie, Moscow, Russia.
- Barringer, B. and Ireland, R. (2008), Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures, 2nd ed., Upper Saddle River, Pearson/Prentice-Hall, Ireland.
- Bass, F. (2004), Diffusion Model estimation using adaptive nonlinear least squares, Glenmoor Court, Frisco, Texas.
- Bhide, A. (2000), The Origin and Evolution of New Businesses, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK.
- Hanan, M. (1995), Effectife Coordination of Marketing with Research and Development, London, UK.
- Rogers, E. (1995), Diffusion of Innovations, 4th ed., The Free Press, New York, US.