In the article it is researched the economic essence of the process of monetization of the economy, defined key indicators, principles of management, methods and tools of the impact of monetization on stimulation the economic growth, outlined the main tasks of the process of monetization, its object and subject, aspects and the basic preconditions of effective management of the process of monetization of the domestic economy. It is proved that the relationship between the level of monetization and inflation depends on the stage of monetary and economic cycles, the mechanisms of the increase in the level of monetization of the national economy were suggested.
Keywords: demand for money, supply of money, the monetization of the economy, principles of monetization, inflation, economic growth, financial stability.
- Znannja, 504 p.
- Bukovinsky S.А., Mishchenko V.I., Krylova V.V., Naumenkova S.V., Nikonova M.V. (2015). The Banking System of Ukraine Towards European Integration, Kyiv, National Bank of Ukraine. BU NBU, 496 p.
- Mishchenko V.I., Nidzelska I.A., Kulinec A.P. (2010). A Flexible Exchange Rate Regime: the Stages of Introduction and Possible Implications for Economic Development of Ukraine, Kyiv, National Bank of Ukraine, 124 p.
- Ivanov V.V. (2015). Money, Credit, Banks; Edited by V.V. Ivanov, B.I. Socolow, Moscow, Publishing house ”Jurait”, 371 p.
- Mishchenko V.I., Naumenkova S.V (1998). Organization of the Futures Currency Market. Finance of Ukraine, No. 10, pp. 60–69.
- Mishchenko V., Somyk A. (2007) Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Ukraine. Bulletin National Bank of Ukraine, No. 7, pp. 24–27.
- Mishchenko V.I., Lysenko R.S. (2010). Interaction of Bodies of State Governance as a Factor of Overcoming the Financial Crisis. Finance of Ukraine, No. 40 (424), pp. 23–29.
- Mishchenko V., Shulga S. (2009). The Institutional Framework of the State Support of the Banking Sector During the Crisis, Bulletin National Bank of Ukraine, No. 8, pp. 12–21.
- Mishchenko S.V. (2009). New Trends in Monetary Policy and Regulation of Financial Systems. Finance and Credit, No. 1, pp. 50–57.
- Mishchenko S.V. (2011). Modern Problems of the Theory of Money and Monetary Circulation, Kyiv, National Bank of Ukraine, BU NBU, 230 p.
- Mishchenko S.V. (2014). The Problem of Monetary Stability, Moscow, Novoe znanie, 399 p.
- Mishchenko S.V. (2014). The Influence of the Level of Monetization of the Economy on the Dynamics of the Money Supply. Economy and Banks. No. 1, pp. 16–24.
- Monetary policy the National Bank of Ukraine: Modern State and Prospects / Edited by V.S. Stelmah, Kyiv, National Bank of Ukraine, 2009, 404 p.
- Naumenkova S. (2006). The Main Trends in the Placement of the Money Supply and Their Influence on the Formation of Monetary Policy. Bulletin National Bank of Ukraine, No. 1, pp. 9–26.
- Naumenkova S.V., Mishchenko S.V. (2011). New Trends in Monetary Policy and Central Banking After the Crisis. Banking, No. 5, pp. 12–29.
- Naumenkova S. Mishchenko S. (2006). Features of Formation of Modern Model of the Financial System. Bulletin National Bank of Ukraine, No. 11. – pp. 26–31.
- Naumenkova S. (2011). New Trends in Regulation of Financial Sector. Bulletin National Bank of Ukraine, No. 12, pp. 4–11.
- Naumenkova S.V. (1997). The Problem of the Balance of Cash Market of Ukraine, Kyiv, Naukova dumka, 55 p.
- Naumenkova S.V., Mishchenko V.I. (2015). The Impact of Monetary Policy of the Central Bank to Stimulate Economic Growth. Problems of modern Economics, No. 2(54), pp. 168–174.
- Stelmah V.S., Mishchenko V.I., Krylova V.V. (2008). The Bank’s Liquidity: Selected Aspects of Management and International Experience of Regulation and Supervision, Kyiv, National Bank of Ukraine, 287 p.
- Socolow B.I., Mishchenko S.V. (2015). The Role of Payment Systems in the Sustainable Development of National Economy. Problems of modern Economics, No. 2(54), pp. 163–168.
- Friedman M. (1968). The Role of Monetary Policy: Presidential Address to the American Economic Association. American Economic Review, No. 58 (1), pp. 1–17.
- Clark G. L. Money Flows Like Mercury: the Geography of Global Finance, Geografiska Annale: Series B, Human Geography, Vol. 87, Issue 2, pp. 99–112. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.0435-3684.2005.00185.x