The author in the article analyzes the audit activity in Ukraine and the main directions of audit and audit services. In addition in the article identified the factors that affect these processes. Procedure “Due diligence” was disclosed as a species related services to inform decisions about the acquisition, mergers, acquisitions and investments. The author made the conclusions on the further development of audit and comparatived Act Sarbanes – Oxley and Directive 2014/56 EU, concerning their orientations and common provisions. It was established that for the European integration processes in Ukraine need to create a рublic oversight system of audit firms of public-interest entities, including public oversight authority and noting its functions and powers. The basic provisions of the draft law of Ukraine “On Auditing” were revealed, what have the European integration character.
Keywords: audit, audit activity, audit services, Act Sarbanes – Oxley, Directive 2014/56/EU, рublic oversight system, public-interest entities.
- Gagen A.V. (2013). Outlook for “Due diligence” Today, http://www.financial-lawyer.ru/topicbox/investment/166-568.html
- Golovach V.V. (2012). Philosophy of Audit and His Essence, Theoretical and Methodological Problems of Accounting, Control and Analysis, Issue 1(22), pp. 73–89.
- Directive 2014/56/EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 16 April 2014 amending Directive 2006/43/EC on statutory audits of annual accounts and consolidated accounts. – http://www.apu.com.ua
- Dorosh N.I. (2012). Enterprise Complex Analytical Verification. Collection of Scientific Works. Lytsk National University of Technics, Issue 9 (33), pp. 355–361.
- Investigation of the Practice of Internal Audit and Control in Ukraine, http://www.ifc.org/ifcext/eca.nsf/ AttachmentsByTitle/IAIC_StudyFinal_Ukr.pdf/$FILE/IAIC_StudyFinal_Ukr.pdf
- Legal Act of Ukraine, http://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/main.cgi?Nreg =3125-12
- Report Ukraine Audit Chamber to Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, http://www.apu.com.ua/zvit-do-kmu
- Kamenska T.O. (2015). Fraud in the Auditing Verification. Accounting and Audit, No. 6, pp. 2–9.
- Kinzerska N.V. (2013). Control System of Market Enterprise: Critical Analysis and Directions of Improvement, Theory and Practice of Enterprise Management. Financial Space, No. 4 (12), pp. 107–114.
- Kozhushko О.В. (2015). The Essence and Economic Content of Audit Services, Collection of Scientific Works. Mykolaiv national university named V.O. Suhomlinskogo, Issue 3, pp. 883–888.
- Handbook of Internal Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements. – 2013 edition – 2 volumes. – http://apu.com.ua/msa
- List of Auditing Service which to be able Give Auditors (Accounting Firms), http://www.apu.com.ua/rishennya-apu/9-2011
- Proskurina N.М. (2011). Procedural Providing. Theory and Practice, Кyiv, News (Press) Analytical Agency, 739 p.
- Razborska О.О., Polyarush М.М., Kondratyuk К.V. (2012). Using Problems of International Auditing Standards in Ukraine, http://www.rusnauka.com/36_PVMN_2012 /Economics/7_123765.doc.htm
- Regulation (EU) No 537/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on specific requirements regarding statutory audit of public-interest entities and repealing Commission Decision 2005/909/EC, http://www.apu.com.ua
- Ryadska V. V. (2014). Theoretical Aspects of Professional Responsibility in the Audit. Business-inform. Economics. Accounting and Audit, No. 6, http://www.business-inform.net], pp. 289 – 293.
- Suhareva L.O., Saenko A.O. (2013). Custom Research in Auditing the General System: Methodological Aspect. Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade named Mykhailo Tugan-Baranovsky, No. 3 (59), pp.147–153.
- Shalimova N. S. (2014) Audit Quality as the Key Criterion of Assessment of its Effectiveness in the System of Socioeconomic Processes. Business-inform. Economics. Accounting and Audit, No. 4, pp.335–340.
- Shygun M.M. (2012). Quality Auditing System of Accounting Firm: International Standard’s Request. Visnyk ZHDTI Zhytomir, No. 3 (61), pp.194 197.
- Moeller M., Brady C. (2007). Intelligent M & A: Navigating the Mergers and Acquisitions Minefield, John Wiley & Sons, 311 p.
- International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) 2013 Edition. Copyrigt @ 2009 – 2012 by The Institute of Internal Auditors, 247 Maitland Avenue, Altamonte Springs, Florrida 32701 – 4201, USA. All right reserved, http://www.theiia.org/bookstore/product/international-professional-practices-framework-2011-1533.cfm
- Moeller, Robert R. (2009). Brink’s Modern Internal Auditing : a Common Body of Knowledge, 7th ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 794 p.
- Spedding Linda S. (2009). The Due Diligence Handbook: Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Business Planning, First Edition, CIMA, Elsevier Ltd., Linacre House, Jordan Hill, Oxford, 710 p.
- Allegrini M., D’Onza G., Paape L., Melville R., Sarens G., (2006). The European Literature Review on Internal Auditing, Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol. 21, Issue 8, pp. 845–853. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/02686900610703787