The article above is part of a research conducted in order to evidence the role of leaders in generating change in organizations and to observe the methods and techniques used, knowing that projects and their management are tools for implementing change in organizations. Leaders, by their influence and not by force, can determine their team to initiate new projects, considered by specialists and practitioners also, real practices of generating change in organizations.
Keywords: project, change, leader, influence, employees.
- Bourne, M., Change management in a week, Hodder & Stoughton, London, 2002
- Carnal, C.A., Managing change in organizations, 5th ed., Harlow, Financial Times Prentice Hall, 2007
- Leighton, A., On leadership, Random House Business Books, London, 2007
- Ogrean, C., Troancă, D., Proiecte economice: managementul proiectelor – note de curs, Editura ULBS, Sibiu, 2001
- Parry, K.W., Meindl, J.R., Grounding Leadership Theory and Research: Issues, Perspectives and Methods, Information Age Publishing Inc., Connecticut, 2002
- Patching, K., Leadership, Character and Strategy: exploring diversity, Palgrave Macmillan Ltd., 2007
- Văcar, A., Dumitrașcu, D.D., Leadership – a key factor to a successful organization–part I, Studies in Business and Economics, no.7.3, 2012
- Văcar, A., Miricescu, D., Leadership – a key factor to a successful organization – part II, Procedia Economics and Finance, volume 6, 2013, doi: 10.1016/S2212-5671(13)00159-7
- Văcar, A., Project management – a tool for implementing change in organizations, Studies in Business and Economics, no.8.2., 2013
- Văcar, A., Leadership – a necessity in projects, Studies in Business and Economics, no.9.2., 2014 11. Yukl, G., Leadership in organizations, fifth edition, Prentice-Hall Inc., New Jersey, 2002