The paper defines the evolution and main features of the post-war global economic recession in North America, Western Europe, Japan and Ukraine in the second half of the twentieth century until the present stage; clarifies the reasons that pushed one of the most powerful world economies – the Chinese economy – into the crisis; analyzes China’s place in the global economic system; estimates the impact of China’s decline on the stability of the global economic system and worsening the crisis processes in Ukraine.
Key words: social and economic crisis; the global recession; “Domino Effect” (chain reaction); countercyclical policy.
- Kovalenko, A.V., 2011. Anticrisis Management: theory, methodology and mechanisms for implementation. Zaporozhye State Engineering Academy.
- Grishnova, O.A., 2015. Human capital in crisis: assessment and seek opportunities to save. Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine. Economics, 170, pp.11-16. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17721/1728- 2667.2015/170-5/2
- Grishnova, O.A., 2011, Social responsibility in overcoming systemic crisis in Ukraine. Demography and social economy, 1, pp.39-46.
- Krasota,O.V., 2009. Expansion the global economic crisis in Ukraine and the possibility of recession restriction. Bulletin of KROK, 19, pp. 27-37.
- E.M. 2010. Human development in Ukraine as minimizing social risks. Monograph. Kyiv: Institute of Demography and Social Studies by M.V. Ptukha NAS of Ukraine, State Statistics Committee of Ukraine.
- Melnychuk, D.P.,2010. Anticrisis human capital management: content and objectives in modern conditions[online] Available at: <http://ir.kneu.edu.ua:8080/bitstream/2010/3013/1/Melnychuk.pdf list/>.
- Moshinsky, B. 2015.Germany received the disappointing economic news. Business Insider [online] Available at: <http://news.finance.ua/ru/news/-/362492/germaniya-poluchila-neuteshitelnye-ekonomicheskie-novosti-business-insider list/>.
- Why there was a collapse of the Chinese – opinion.2015. [online] Available at: <http://news.eizvestia.com/ news_economy/full/374-pochemu-proizoshel-kitajskij-obval-mnenielist/>
- Trade and economic cooperation between Ukraine and China. The official website of the Embassy of Ukraine in the People’s Republic and Mongolia. 2015. [online] Available at: <http://china.mfa.gov.ua/ua/ukraine-cn/trade list/>.
- The financial crisis of 2015. Economists raise the 2015. [online] Available at: <http://ua.korrespondent.net/business/3576322-finansova-kryza-2015-ekonomisty-buit-na-spolokh>.
- Zgurovsky, M.Z., 2015. Foresight Ukraine’s economy: Mid term (2015-2020 years) and long term (2020-2030 years) time horizons Kyiv: NTU KPI.
- Shapran, V. 2015. The devaluation of the yuan. China took as hostages the world economy[online] Available at: <http://www.eurointegration.com.ua/experts/2015/08/20/7037099/list/>.
- Bloomberg: Ukraine’s economy is the weakest in the 2015. [online] Available at: http://24tv.ua/news/showNews.do7bloomberg_ekonomika_ukrayini nayslabsha_u_sviti&objectId=589782&tag=ukrayinalist/
- Citigroup: Serious problems have already begun in Russia and the BRICScountries. 2015. [online] Available at: <http://politkuhnya.info/novosti/citigroup-u-rossii-i-stran-briks-uzhe-nachalis-sereznye-problemy.htmllist/>.
- China crisis and its global impact. Aug 21 2015. [online] Available at: <http://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/daily- currency-insight/2015/08/21/ list/>.
- Krugman, P., 2009. The Return of Depression Economics and the Crisis of 2008. W.W. Norton Company Limited. DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.1057/eej.2010.36
- The Guardian: China ride out the crisis, but Europe tends to collapse. 2015. [online] Available at: <http://ria.ru/world/20150827/1211499412.html#ixzz3liq80R96list/>.