The paper deals with the problem of developing the effective information control system’ model for economic subjects corresponding to the main trends of modern economic development (globalization, informatization, intellectualization, etc.). The basis of the system model development is proactive decision-making process as one that best matched to the current pace of information society development. Analysis of existing software and technology base for support of control processes in the economy demonstrates the need of the formation and implementation in practice hybrid intelligent information control systems, based on the integration of information analytics technology and other advanced IT. The agent multilevel model of intelligent information systems for proactive management of socio-economic system was recognized advantageous as one that provides distribution of solution generation between specialized agents, knowledge management, transitions between the processes of proactive management and the integration of different information systems, methods, modes of preparation and analysis within the same model. The structure of the model was proposed, it includes the groups of agents: data collection, monitoring, solutions generation, modelling, action, user preferences study and presentations. The analysis of the results of the model implementation in management practices demonstrates significant economic effect.
Keywords: informationcontrolsystem, agent-orientedapproach, model, proactivemanagement, socio-economicsystem.
Date of submission 25.12.2015
- Chornous, G.O., ProactiveManagementof Socio-EconomicSystemsBasedon IntellectualDataAnalysis: MethodologyandModels.Monograph. Kyiv: KyivUniversity, 351 p.
- Power, D. J., Sharda R. andBurstein F., 2015. DecisionSupportSystems, inStraub, D and R. Welke (eds.)WileyEncyclopediaofManagement: ManagementInformationSystems (3rd edition), Vol. 7, pp. 235-290.
- Vercellis, C., 2009. Business Intelligence: Data Mining and optimization for decision making. Willey Publishing, 436 p.
- Minelli, M., Chambers M. and Dhiraj A., 2013. Big Data, Big Analytics: Emerging Business Intelligence and Analytic Trends for T oday’s Businesses, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, 224 p.
- Pleskach, V.L. andRogushynaYu.V., 2005. Agent Technologies. Kyiv: KNTEU, 338 p.
- Trakhtengerts, E.A., 2009. Computer Methods for Realization of Economic and Information Management Solutions. V. 2. Solutions Implementation. Moscow: SINTEG, 224 p.
- Turban, E., Sharda R., Delen D., Aronson J.E., Liang T.-P., King D., 2010. Decision Support and Business Intelligence Systems. Prentice Hall, 720 p.
- Ustenko, S.V. (Eds), 2012. Economics Information Systems. Monograph. Kyiv: KNEU, 425 p.
- Chernyak, O.I. and Zakharchenko P.V., 2014. Data Intellectual Analysis. Kyiv: Znannya, 599 p.
- Vitlinskyi, V.V., 2012. Artificial Intelligence in Management Decisions System System.Kyiv: Neuro-Fuzzy Modeling Technology in the Economy, 1, pp. 97-118.
- Kolesnikov, A.V. and Kirikov, I.A., 2007. Methodology and Technology Solutions for Complex Problems by Methods of Functional Hybrid Intelligent Systems. Moscow: IPIRA, 387 p.
- Klachek, P.M. (Eds.), 2011. Hybrid Adaptive Intelligent Systems. V. 1. Development Theory and Technology. Kaliningrad, 373 p.
- Shvecov, A.N., 2012. Agent-Oriented Systems: The Basic Models. Vologda: VoGTU, 189 p.
- Skobelev, P.O. Multi-Agent Technology for Enterprise Resource Management in Real Time [online] Available at: <http://www.iki.rssi.ru/seminar/2011030204 /presentation/20110303_ 03.pdf> [Accessed 17 December 2015].
- Chornous, G.O., 2014. Control Systems for Transport Company. Intellectualization in Globalization. International Relations. Economics, 3 [online] Available at: <http://journals.iir.kiev.ua/index.php/ec_n/article/view/2307> [Accessed 20 February 2016].
- Chornous, G.O., 2014. Development of the Intellectual Agent-Oriented System for Decision Support at Enterprise. The Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics, 160, pp. 101-109. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17721/1728-2667.2014/160-7/20
- Srinivasan, D. (Eds), 2013. .Innovations in Multi-Agent Systems and Application. Springer, 312 p.