The method of comparison, analysis and synthesis, induction and deduction in devoted paper for the purpose of summarized modern theoretical approaches to the investment activity of the enterprise are used. The research is based on the analysis of scientific papers of leading scientists about investment activity of the enterprise under crisis economic conditions. The relationship between corporate management, technological modification of the production process, the government protection of the property rights of investors under crisis conditions and investment activity of Ukrainian enterprises are analyzed. The paper is shown that lack of the investment activity in Ukraine is a negative consequence of the presence a high degree of risk as a result of banking crisis and serious legal violations in the activity of enterprises.
Key words: investment, investment activity of the enterprise.
Date of submission 01.02.2016
- Chervan’ov, D.M., Neykova, L.I. (1999). Innovation and investment development management of ukranian companies. Kyiv: Znannya.
- Starkova, N.O., Rzun, I.G. & Savateeva, A.S. (2014). The main aspects and problems of attracting foreign investments in the Russian Federation. Modern trends in the economy and management: a new discourse, 30, 209-214.
- Kharlamova, G. (2013). Investment safety as the component of economic security of Ukraine. Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics, 144, 57-60. doi:10.17721/1728-2667.2013/144-3/18.
- Kyrylenko, V.I. (2005). Investment partnership mechanism within the system of ensuring the economic security. The economic development strategy of Ukraine, 20-21, 51-56.
- Transparency International. (2015). Corruption perceptions index 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2015 [statistics]. Available from transparency international Data database.
- World Bank’s Doing Business Report. (2014). Ease of Doing Business. Washington, DC: U.S. The World Bank Group. Retrieved from http://www.doingbusiness.org/rankings
- The Global Innovation Index. (2015). The Global Innovation Index 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2015 [statistics]. Retrieved from https://www.globalinnovationindex.org/userfiles/file/reportpdf/GII-2015-v5.pdf
- World Bank. (2015). GNI per capita 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2015 [statistics]. Available from World Bank Data database.
- Geets, V.M., Gritsenko, A.A. (2013). Recovering from the crisis. Journal of Economic Theory, 3, 7-18.
- Channel 24 (2015). Elimination of Ukrainian banks. Retrieved from http://24tv.ua/v_ukrayini_nazvali_strashnu_kilkist_likvidovanih_bankiv_n629112
- Ministry of Finance, Financial Portal. (2015). The index of inflation in Ukraine 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2015 [statistics]. Available from Financial Portal Data database.
- Filyuh, H.M. (2015). Technological modernization of industrial enterprises in Ukraine as a basis for their economic security. Theoretical and applied economic issues, 2 (31), 4-10.
- Guriev, S. (2009). Myths of Economy. Misconceptions and stereotypes distributed by the media and politicians. Moscow: Alpina business books.
- Osets’kyy, V.L. (2009). The investment policy of Ukraine in the current financial crisis. Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics, 111, 11-13.