In the article the essence of investment insurance company. The role and importance of investment of insurance companies on formation of investment resources in the economy. The essence of the definition of “investment potential of insurance companies” and its relationship with the definition of “financial strength of insurance companies’ insurance and potential insurance companies.” By analyzing the structure and dynamics of aggregate investment portfolio of insurance organizations of Ukraine in 2008-2015 years defined contribution insurance sector in the formation of investment resources. The problems and prospects of the investment potential of the insurance market of Ukraine. Directions of improvement of state regulation of investment of insurance companies in Ukraine.
Key words: State regulation, insurer’s investments, investment portfolio, the investment potential of the insurance companies, insurance.
Date of submission 01.03.2016
- Kabanceva, N.G. (2008), Strahovoe delo [Insurance business], Forum, Moscow, Russia.
- Insurance Europe’s Annual Report 2014-2015, available at: http://www.insuranceeurope.eu/sites/default/files/ attachments/Annual%20report%202014-2015.pdf (Accessed 2 April 2016).
- European Insurance – Key Facts. August 2015, available at: http://www.insuranceeurope.eu/sites/default/files/attachiTients/European%20Insurance%20-%20Key%20Facts%20-%20August%202015.pdf Insurance investment in challenging global environment, 2010 (Accessed 2 April 2016).
- Injaev, V.I. (2010), “Investment of insurance funds: foreign experience and the Russian practice”, Vestnik Cheljabinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, vol. 26 (207), pp. 33-36.
- Ulybkina, L.K. (2012), “Investment potential of the insurance sector of the financial market”, Terra Economicus, vol. 10, №1-3, pp. 41-43.
- Bazylevych V.D., Bazylevych K.V. and Pikus R.V. (2008), Strakhuvannia [Insurance], Znannia, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Vasylenko, A.V. (2008), “State regulation of investment of insurance companies”, Ph.D. Thesis, Money, finances and credit, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Tkachenko, N.V. (2004), “Investments of insurance companies”, Ph.D. Thesis, Finance, money turnover and credit, Institute of Economic Forecasting, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Kuzmenko, O.H. (2013), “Investments of insurance companies”, Finansovyi prostir, vol. 3(11), pp.159-163.
- Okorokova, O.A. (2012), “Foreign experience of the investment activity of insurance companies”, Vestnik Adygejskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija 5: Jekonomika., vol. 1, pp. 145-155.
- Nebylytsia, O. (2001), “Assessment of the investment strategy of the insurance company”, Economist, vol. 3, pp. 48-49.
- Sudarikova, I.A. (2013), “The insurance sector as a source of investment”, Kul’tura narodov Prichernomor’ja, vol. 260, pp. 328-332.
- Nikulina, N.N. (2007), “Foreign experience of the investment policy of insurance companies”, Strahovoe delo, vol. 11, pp. 25-29.
- Kosenko, M. (2008), “Optimization of investments of Russian insurance companies”, available at: http://www.ininfo.ru/mag/2008/2008-11/2008-11-008.html (Accessed 2 April 2016).
- Pikus, R. and Nesterova, D. (2014), “Experience of foreign investment activity of insurance companies”, Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics, 156, pp. 6 – 11. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17721/1728- 2667.2014/156-3/1