In the article the reinsurance market during the global recession. Reinsurance market and its place in the global insurance space were studied. The nature of reinsurance market and peculiarities of its development were considered. Author determined the processes of capitalization on the global reinsurance market, defined the process of the reinsurance market establishing and its cycles of development. Current state of domestic and foreign reinsurance market and its trends during the global recession were disclosed. The mechanism of the reinsurance on global reinsurance market was reviewed. The prospects of the domestic reinsurance market development were discussed. Integration processes of Ukrainian reinsurance globalization were defined.
Keywords: reinsurance market, global recession, processes of capitalization, global reinsurance market.
Date of submission 05.02.2016
- Shakhov, V.V. and Akhvledyany, Y.T. (2006), Insurance, YuNYTY-DANA, Moskva, Russia.
- The main problems and prospects of the market of incoming foreign reinsurance in 2013. Official. Website – Access: http://forinsurer.com/public/13/07/08/460
- Osadets’, S.S. Artiukh, T.M. Hamankova, O.O. and other. (2007), Insurance Services, Kneu, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- The Law of Ukraine (1996), The Law of Ukraine “On Amending the Law of Ukraine” On Insurance of insurance”, available at: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/85/96-%D0%B2%D1%80 (Accessed 2 December 2013).
- Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated, available at: http://www.rgare.com/Pages/home.aspx
- Shumelda,Ya.P. (2006), Insurance, 2nd ed, Dzhura, Ternopil’, Ukraine.
- Shyman, M. (2007), “Globalization Source competition, and conflicts of opportunities”, Problems of the theory and practice of management. – 2007.
- Veretnov, V. (2015), “Features to ensure the competitiveness of reinsurance operations of the cedent and the reinsurer in the domestic and international insurance market”, Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics, 156, pp.. 80 – 85. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17721/1728-2667.2015/168-3/12