The article analyzes the structure of the potential of innovative development of the of ukrainian agroindustrial sector. There was studied scientific potential and agribusiness production capacity in order to identify significant disparities hamper scientific and industrial cooperation.
The author considers the market and the state priorities of innovation and constructed cross-section. The recommendations for areas of improvement of the innovative development organizational-economic mechanism of the sector, which will enhance the competitiveness of agribusiness sector, providing a high level of scientific and technological development of the agricultural sector as one of the priorities in Ukraine.
Keywords: agro-industrial sector, the mechanism of innovation, government regulation, scientific and industrial cooperation, innovation potential.
Date of submission 11.02.2016
- Law of Ukraine “On approving the list of priority sectors”, adopted by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, August 14, 2013, № 843-p // Supreme Council of Ukraine (VVR). – 2013, № 19-20. – Article 166: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/ show/843-2013-%D1%80
- Hal’chyns’kyi A., V. Geyets, A. Kinakh, V.(2002) Seminozhenko innovative strategy Ukrainian reforms, Znannya Ukrainy-336 p.
- Krupka M. (2001) Financial and credit mechanism of innovation development of economy of Ukraine, Lviv: Publishing center of Lviv National University. Franko.- 608 p.
- Petrovich J.(2009) Priorities and tools and resources for accelerating innovation in the economy of Ukraine // Bulletin “Lviv Polytechnic”, “Management and Entrepreneurship in Ukraine: problems and stages of development.” – № 657 – P. 423-429.
- Ozcelik, A.E. (2016) Driving initiatives for future improvements of specialty agricultural crops. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, vol.121, pp.122-134 DOI:10.1016/j.compag.2015.12.001
- Pritchard, B., Curtis, R., (2004) The political construction of agro-food liberalization in East Asia: Lessons from the restructuring of Japanese dairy provisioning. Economic Geography, № 80, pp. 173-190 DOI: 10.1111/j.1944- 8287.2004.tb00306.x.
- Daniel, F.-J., Perraud, D., (2009) The multifunctionality of agriculture and contractual policies. A comparative analysis of France and The Netherlands. Journal of Environmental Management, VOL. 90(2), pp. 132-138 DOI:10.1016/j.jenvman.2008.11.015
- Caloghirou, Y., Protogerou, A., Panagiotopoulos, P. (2010) Public procurement for innovation: A novel e- Government services scheme in Greek local authorities. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, vol. 103, pp. 1-10 DOI:10.1016/j.techfore.2015.10.016
- Polzin, F., von Flotow, P., Klerkx, L. (2016) Addressing barriers to eco-innovation: Exploring the finance mobilization functions of institutional innovation intermediaries. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. Technological Forecasting and Social Change № 103, pp. 34-46 DOI:10.1016/j.techfore.2015.10.001
- Ignatyuk A.I. (2013) The evolution of theoretical and methodological approaches to the investigation of of industrial markets / A.I. Ignatyuk // Bulletin of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University. Economy – № 144. – pp.16-20 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17721/1728-2667.2013/144-3Z5
- On approval of the Strategy of the agricultural sector for the period 2020 № 806-p. of 17/10/2013 – Access: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/806-2013-%D1%80
- The official website [Electronic resource] // Institute “Ukrahropromproduktyvnist” [site]. – Access: uapp.kiev.ua
- The structure of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine [electronic resource] // Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine: [site]. – Access: http://minagro.gov.ua/uk/gr-rada?page=175&urlid=gr-rada&parent=27
- Global indicators of intellectual property [electronic resource] // World Intellectual Property Organization [website]. – Access: http://www.wipo.int/portal/ru/index.html.
- Agriculture of Ukraine: Statistical Yearbook / [Ed. M. Ostapchuk]. State Statistics Committee of Ukraine. -№, 2012. – 384 p.
- The state of science and technology, the results of scientific, technical, innovation, technology transfer 2014 : analytical report of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. – 2015. – [website]. – Access: http://old.mon.gov.ua