The institutional framework from positions of different conceptual approaches was examined in the article. The attention was paid the problems of institutional support budget security in Ukraine. The institutionalization of budgetary relations and especially the formation system of institutional support was investigated. The author’s approach to the nature of institutional support budget security was suggested. Institutional and legal, institutional and organizational, and staffing budget security were characterized. It is concluded that the process of institutional development budget security characterized by unacceptable levels of institutional strain.
Keywords: institutional support, fiscal security, fiscal policy, budgeting, institutional deformation.
Date of submission 05.04.16
- Commons, R. (1931). Institutional Economics (American Economic Review, Vol. 21). Retrieved from http://socserv2.socsci.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3N3/commons/institutional.txt
- Government finance statistics. (2013). Summary tables – 2004-2014 // Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities. Retrieved from https://www.imf.org/external/np/sta/gfsm/pdf/text14.pdf
- Caulkins, J., Hough, E., Mead, N., Osman, H. (2007). Optimizing Investments in Security Countermeasures: A Practical Tool for Fixed Budgets. IEEE Security & Privacy, Volume: 5, Issue: 5, pp. 57 – 60. DOI: 10.1109/MSP.2007.117
- Varnaliy, S., Burkal’tseva, D. D., Sayenko, O. S. (2011). Economic security of Ukraine: problems and priorities of strengthening. Kyiv: Znannya (in Ukr.).
- Chugunov, I. (2005). Theoretical foundations of budget management. Kyiv: NDFI, 259 p. (in Ukr.).
- Tarushkyn, A.B. (2004). Institutional Economics [Textbook]. – SPb.: Peter, 368 p. – p. 8. (in Rus.).
- North, D. (2000). Institutions, institutional change and the economy [Lane. from English. Dzyuba]. – Kyiv: Fundamentals, 198 p. (in Ukr.).
- Hodgson, J. (2003). Economic Theory and Institutions: a manifesto of modern institutional economics [Lane. with English. ML Kazhdan], Acad. b. households Islands in the RF. Russia, 464 p. – p.11. (in Rus.).
- Flyhstyn, N. (2001). Fields, power and social skills: critical analysis of new institutional trends,Economic sociology. T. 4, pp. 30-31. (in Rus.).
- Chugunov, I., Lysyak, L. (2009). Budget system in the institutional environment, society / Finance of Ukraine. – 2009. – Vol.11 (168), pp. 3-11. (in Ukr.).
- Burkaltseva D. (2012). Institutional economic security of Ukraine. Kyiv: Znannya, p. 37. (in Ukr.).
- The Verkhovna Rada (2015). Of Ukraine on budget. (The Law of Ukraine). Retrieved from http://budget.rada.gov.ua/kombjudjet / control / uk / publish / article? Art_id = 44997 & cat_id = 44826 .
- The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2013). On the strategy of public finance management (Working Paper No 774-r). Retrieved from http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua.
- The Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (2016). The organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. Retrieved from http:// minfin.gov.ua/uploads/0/1283-minfin_structure.pdf
- Varnaliy, , Buhay, T., Onyshchenko, S. (2014). The budget process in Ukraine: state and problems of institutional support. Poltava: PoltNTU, 271 p. (in Ukr.).