The article describes the features of the establishment and functioning of the specialized institutions of the public-private partnership – the social-entrepreneurship corporations in Kazakhstan. Based on the study of foreign experience of the creation of similar organizations, the advantages and problems of their functioning have been determined. The social-entrepreneurship corporations of Kazakhstan have a non-profit corporation model, but their mission is to meet the challenges of gaining profit and investments for the socio-economic development of the regions. This article describes the functioning activities of the socialentrepreneurship corporation “Saryarka” of Karaganda region, the dynamics and structure of its investment portfolio and the main problems are determined in it.
Keywords: public private partnership, regional institutions of public private partnership, social-entrepreneurship corporations.
Date of submission 22.04.16
- Savas E.S. 2000. Privatization and Public Private Partnerships. N.Y.: Chatham House Publishers, Oxford University Press, 368 p.
- Hodge G.A., Greve C. and Boardman A.E. 2010.International Handbook on Public-Private Partnerships. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar, 631 p.
- Gerrard M.B. 2001. Public-Private Partnerships: What Are Public-Private Partnerships, and How Do They Differ from Privatizations? Finance & Development. Vol. 38. N 3. p. 48-51.
- Grimsey D., Lewis M.K. 2004.Public Private Partnerships: The Worldwide Revolution in Infrastructure Provision and Project Finance. Cheltenham, UK; Northampton, MA: Edward Elgar, 345 p.
- Tsvetkov V.A. 2012. The prospectsof public private partnership in the construction and reconstruction of the railway infrastructure.URL: http://www.pppinrussia.ru/main/publications/articles/articles/closeup/112
- Rau A.P. 2007. Social-entrepreneurship corporations as a new tool of regional development. Herald of the regional development №3(13), p. 24-31.
- Malelov N.T. 2010. Enhancing the role of the social-entrepreneurship corporationsin investing the agribusiness of the regions. Herald of the regional development. №2(24), p. 34-39
- Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan № 483 dated May 31, 2006 “On the Concept of the creation of the regional socialentrepreneurship corporations”. – http://online.zakon.kz/
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 13, 2007 “On Measures for the establishment and operation of the socialentrepreneurship” – http://online.zakon.kz/
- http://www.englandsrdas.com/The official website of the regional development agencies, UK
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_development_agencyRegional development agency
- http://www.politics.co.uk/briefings-guides/issue-briefs/communities-and-local-government/regional-development-agencies-S366565.htm). Regional development agencies
- ZaykoA. 2010. Developmentalexercises. “Expert”.N50(734), p. 4
- V. 2012. Regional Development Agencies and their features: international experience. – Moscow: KapitalstranyPublishers, 241 p.
- Thedevelopmentstrategyof the JSC “NationalCompany” Social-Entrepreneurship Corporation “Saryarka” for the years 2014-2023, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan N 887 dated August 5, 2014.
- Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan N 1403 dated December 29, 2007 “On some issues of the Social-Entrepreneurship corporations.” – http://online.zakon.kz/
- Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan N 266 dated March 31,2010 “On some issues of the Social-Entrepreneurship corporations.” – http://online.zakon.kz/