The questions of energy investments in the regions of the world, which allowed to carry out analysis of various types of energy production, focus on enerhozberezheni and renewable energy sources. Proved the importance of investing energy sector for the entire civilized world and defined the priorities of the process. Indicated that investment in the energy sector is based on public policy, to determine possible solutions to the energy dependence of Ukraine, taking into account the international experience.
Keywords: global energy investment, energy efficiency, investment in energy supply, geographical diversification, energy investment climate, energy.
Date of submission 11.05.16
- BP: prohnoz razvytyia enerhetyky do 2030 h. [BP: energy development forecast up to 2030], [Online], available at: http://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp-country/ru_ru/folder/2030_Booklet_rus.pdf
- Varnalii Z. S. (2009) Ekonomichna bezpeka [Economic Security], Kyiv, Ukraine, 647 p.
- Kabinet Ministriv Ukrainy (2014), “Economic Strategy of Ukraine till 2030”, available at: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/ signal/kr06145a.doc (Accessed 24 July 2013).
- MЭA: myrovye ynvestytsyy v enerhetyku [IEA: global investment in energy], available at: http://www.ngv.ru/upload/ medialibrary/a62/a6256a36e2bc2fa90f0f345b94791c88.pdf (Accessed 30 July 2014).
- Stepanova A. (2015), Dyversyfikatsiia enerhetychnoi zalezhnosti Ukrainy [Diversification Energy Dependence Ukraine] Visnyk KNU. Seriia ekonomika, 172/2015, pp. 69-74. http://dx.doi.org/10.17721/1728-2667.2015/172-7/10
- World Energy Outlook 2015 [Online] //OECD/IEA, 2014, available at: http://www.iea.org (Accessed 10 November 2015)
- Energy infrastructure. Priorities for 2020 and beyond – A blueprint for an integrated European energy network / European Commission. – Luxemburg : Publications Office of the European Union, 2011. – 41 pp. (Accessed 15 January 2011)
- Energy Vision 2013 Energy transitions: Past and Future [Online] / World Economic Forum. – Geneva, 2013. – 47 pp. – Rezhy’m dostupu: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_EN_EnergyVision_Report_2013.pdf. (Accessed 1 January 2013)
- Natural gas demand and supply. Long term outlook to 2030 [Online], available at: http://www.eurogas.org/ uploaded/Eurogas%20long%20term%20outlook%20to%202030%20-%20final.pdf. (Accessed 20 September 2014)
- Strategic transport infrastructure needs to 2030. Main findings / OECD Futures Project on Transcontinental Infrastructure Needs to 2030/50 / OECD. – Paris, 20 pp. [Online], available at: http://www.oecd.org/futures/ infrastructureto2030/49094448.pdf_2050_signed.pdf. (Accessed March 2012)
- The Global Energy Architecture Performance Index Report 2015 [Online] / The World Economic Forum – Geneva, December 2013. – 100 pp. – available at: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/pdf. (Accessed 13 April 2016)
- World Energy Investment Outlook: Special Report [Online] / International Energy Agency. – Paris, 2014. – 185 pp. – available at: http://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/Pdf (Accessed 19 May 2014)