The article deals with the theoretical basis of the simulation. The study shows the simulation of logistic processes in industrial countries is an integral part of many economic projects aimed at the creation or improvement of logistics systems. The paper was used model Beer Game for management of logistics processes in the enterprise. The simulation model implements in AnyLogic package. AnyLogic product allows us to consider the logistics processes as an integrated system, which allows reaching better solutions. Logistics process management involves pooling the sales market, production and distribution to ensure the temporal level of customer service at the lowest cost overall. This made it possible to conduct experiments and to determine the optimal size of the warehouse at the lowest cost.
Keywords: innovation, innovation development, innovative approach, economic growth.
Date of submission 09.05.16
- Babina, O.I. and Moshkovich, L.I. (2014), Imitatsionnoe modelirovanie protsessov planirovaniya na promyishlennom predpriyatii: monografiya [Imitating modeling of processes of planning at the industrial enterprise], Sib. feder. un-t, Krasnoyarsk, P. 152.
- Bakayev, O.O., Kutakh, O.P. and Ponomarenko, L.A. (2005), Teoretychni zasady lohistyky [Theoretical foundations of logistics], Feniks, Kyiv, Ukraine, P. 951.
- VKF “Ukrprompostach-95” LTD (2016) Retrieved from http://ukrprompostach.ua/
- Kvyetnyy, R.N., Bohach, I.V. and Boyko O.R. (2013), Komp”yuterne modelyuvannya system ta protsesiv. Metody obchyslen’ [Computer simulation of systems and processes. methods of computation], Vinnytsya, Ukraine, P. 234.
- Krykavs’kyy, Ye.V., Rykovanova, I.S. and Yankovs’ka, L.A. (2011), Innovatsiyni rishennya u farmatsevtychniy lohistytsi [Innovative solutions in the pharmaceutical logistics], Kyiv, Ukraine, P. 223.
- Seredni tsiny vyrobnykiv za osnovnymy vydamy kharchovykh produktiv, napoyiv [Average producer prices for the main types of food products, beverages] (2016), Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrayiny Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
- Sokolovs’ka, Z.M., Klepikova, O.A. and Sokolovs’ka, Z.M. (2011), Komp”yuterne modelyuvannya skladnykh ekonomichnykh system: monohrafiya [Computer simulation of complex economic systems], Astroprynt, Odesa, Ukraine, P. 502.
- Anylogic (2016) Retrieved from http://www.anylogic.ru/multimethod-modeling
- Eskandari, H., Darayi, M. and Geiger, D.Ch. (2010) Using simulation optimization as a decision support tool for supply chain coordination with contracts, Proceedings of the 2010 Winter Simulation Conference, pp. 1306-1317. https://doi.org/10.1109/wsc.2010.5679062_
- Molnar B. (2004) Planning of order picking processes using simulation and a genetic algorithm in multicriteria scheduling optimization, Proceedings 16th European Simulation Symposium, pp. 1-6.
- Oren, T.I. and Zeigler, B.P. (2009), Concepts for Advanced Simulation Methodologies, Simulation, North-Holland Publishing company, pp. 78 – 88.
- Pichitlamken P. and Nelson, B.L. (2002), Optimization via simulation: a combined procedure for optimization via simulation, Proceedings of the 2002 Winter Simulation Conference, pp. 292-300.