When rich cultural structure, geo-politic, geo-strategic structures of the region are considered will have an important role in the cultural economy of the region. For this reason, it is important to assemble the cultural economy effectively and to use it for the development of the region which has important historical ruins such as Zeugma and Hasankeyf.
Keywords: Cultural Economics; Heritage; Southeastern Anatolia Region, Completed-Ongoing and Planned Projects.
Date of submission 20.11.16
- Acma, Bulent (2001).New Approaches To Regional Development: The Southeastern Anatolia Project (GAP) In Turkey, Invited paper in 17th Pacific Conference Regional Science Association International Congerence, Portland-Oregon, June 30-July 4 2001.
- Acma, Bulent (2001).Sustainable Regional Development: The GAP Project in Turkey,Invited paper in Internatonal Atlantic Economic Conferences, Athens, in Greece 13-20 March 2001.
- Acma, Bulent (2000).Industrialization Strategy of Southeastern Anatolia Project in Turkey, Invited paper in APDR Conferences, Ponta Delgade University of Azores, in Portugal 29 June-2 July 2000.
- Archi, A., Pecorella, F.E. and Salvini, M., (1971) Gaziantep e sua Regione (Roma) Cribb, J., (1993) The ancient digger, The Australian Magazine, June 12-13: 18-20.
- GAP Administration (September 1999). Latest State in GAP, Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry, Ankara.
- GAP Administration (April 1996).GAP Project an Innovative Approach to Integrated Sustainable Regional Development, Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry, Ankara.
- GAP Administration a/(1993). GAP Status Report, Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry, in Turkish, Ankara.
- GAP Administration b/(1993).GAP Action Plan, Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry, in Turkish, Ankara.
- GAP Administration c/(1993).Social Trends ant Attitudes Towards Transformation in GAP Region, Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry, in T urkish, Ankara.GAP Administration (1991). GAP Master Plan. Ankara.
- , Breuninger, R. and Knudstad, J., (1994) The Tigris-Euphrates Archaeological Reconnaissance Project: Final report of the Birecik and Carchemish Dam Survey Areas, Anatolica 20 : 1-96.
- Durukan, A., (1999) Birecik, Halfeti, Surug, Bozova Ilgeleri ile Rumkale’deki Tasinmaz Kultur Varilklari, Ankara.
- Ergeg, R., (1996) 1993-1994 Belkis/Zeugma Kurtarma Kazilari, VI. Muze Kurtarma Kazilari Semineri, Ankara.
- Ergeg, R., (2000) 1992-1999/2000 Belkis/Zeugma Qalismalar, Arastirmalar ve Kazilar, Arkeoloji ve Sanat Dergisi 97 (Belkis/Zeugma special issue), Istanbu.
- Kennedy, D., L., (1992/1993) Zeugma Archaeological Project, in C E V Nixon (ed) Chronicle of Excavations, Mediterranean Archaeology 5/6: 167-8; PL 51.4.
- Kennedy, D., L., (1995) Zeugma Archeological Project, Preliminary Season 1993, XVI Kazi Sonuclari Toplantisi, Ankara: 207-215.
- Kennedy, D., L, and Freeman, P.W.M. (1994) Zeugma Archaeological Project: Preliminary Season, September 1993. Anatolian Studies 44: 18-20 = British Institute of Archaeology at Ankara, Forty Fifth Annual Report, 1993: 36-38
- Kennedy, D., L, and Freeman, (1994) Zeugma Archaeological Project in C., E., V., Nixon (ed) Chronicle of Excavations, Mediterranean Archaeology 7: 127-129; pl 13.1-4.
- Kennedy, D., L, and Freeman, (1995) Zeugma Archaeological Project: Prelinianary Season 1993. XVI Kazi Sonuclari Toplantisi, Ankara II, 207-215.
- Kennedy, D. L and Freeman, (1998) The twin towns of the Euphrates. Rescue Work and Historical Studies, 1998. Portsmouth, RI (JRA, Supplementary Series 27) (14 chapters in 247 pp).
- Kennedy, D., L, Ergeg, R, and Freeman, P., (1995) Mining the mosaics of Roman Zeugma, Archaeology. March/April: 54-55.
- Onal, M., (2000) Sular Yukselirken, Arkeoloji ve Sanat Dergisi 97 (Belkis/Zeugma special issue), Istanbul.
- Sertok, K. Ergeg, R., (1999) A new Early Bronze Age Cemetry. Excavations Near the Birecik Dam, SE Turkey. Preliminary Report (1997-1998), Anatolica XXV: 87-107Stark, F.,, (1966) Rome on the Euphrates. The story of a frontier, London.
- United Nations (1992). Agenda 21: Programme of Action for Sustainable Development. New York: United Nations.
- Wiltshire, T. (1993) UWA scholar mounts international rescue, Uniview Magazine. The University of Australia, 12.3 10-11.