Conceptual provisions that reveal the essence of the “employer brand” notion have been formulated. The connectivity between employer brand and the level of employees satisfaction of remuneration and work environment, availability of conditions for professional and career development, attitude of company management to employees has been established. Based on the research findings regression model of dependency of employer brand on factor characteristics has been developed.
Keywords: image; employer brand; target audience; internal target audience.
Date of submission 26.12.16
- Ambler, T., Barrow, S., 1996. The Employer Brand. The Journal of Brand Management, 4, pp.185-206. https://doi.org/10.1057/bm. 1996.42.
- Barrow, S., Mosley, R., 2005. The Employer Brand: Bringing the Best of Brand Management to People at Work. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 214 p. https://doi.org/10.1177/097215091101200215.
- Edwards, M.R., 2012. Employer Branding: Developments and Challenges. Managing Human Resources: Human Resource Management in T ransition. New York: John Wiley & Sons, pp. 389-410.
- Martin, G., Hetrick, S., 2006. Corporate reputations, branding and people management: a strategic approach to HR. Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann, 400 p. https://doi.org/10.1016/b978-0-7506-6950-4.50011-9.
- Minchington, B., 2010. Employer brand leadership: A global perspective collective. Collective Learning Australia, 250 p.
- Sartain, L., Schumann, M., 2006. Brand from the inside: eight essentials to emotionally connect your employees to your business. San Francisco: John Wiley & Sons, 272 p.
- Brukovskaya, , Osovitskaya, N., 2011. HR-brand. 5 Steps to the success of your company. Piter: St. Petersburg, 272 p.
- Yerina, A.M., Pal’yan, Z.O., 2010. Statistics: Textbook. Kyiv: Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University, 351 p.
- Vitlins’kyy, V.V., Nakonechnyy, S.I., Sharapov, O.D., 2008. Mathematical Modelling in Economics: Textbook. Kyiv: Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University, 536 p.