The urgent question for Ukraine arised to look into the future with regard to the position of views on the future, which are divided by the world and authoritative international organizations. The possibility of Navigation in 2030 in terms of economic, environmental, demographic and investment securities is considered in the policy paper. The global environment with which Ukraine is facing in terms of security is changing rapidly and demands that the government understood and appreciated the challenges that threaten the future and integrity of the nation and the state. To achieve this understanding is only possible with a consistent and structured policy dialogue. Intellectual rigor and science-based approach should support this dialogue and can facilitate recognition of organizational factors that outline these challenges and threats. In this policy paper we have tried to combine drivers, futures, and effects.
Keywords: security, Ukraine, risks, scenarios 2030.
Date of submission 19.01.17
- Kharlamova G. (2017). Бачення України DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.35382.29761
- Multiple Futures Project – Navigating towards 2030. act.nato.int/images/…/20090503_MFP_finalrep.pdf
- Resolution adopted by the General Assembly (September 25, 2015).un.org/ru/ga/70/docs/70res1.shtml
- Climate futures. Responses to climate change in 2030. October 2008. // https://www.forumforthefuture.org/ sites/…/climate-futures.pdf.
- Sholomitskaya A. (2016) After 100 years: leading economists predict the future. Publishing House of the Gaidar Institute, 2016. – 304 p.
- A Strategy for American Innovation. Securing Our Economic Growth. national Economic Council, Council of Economic Advisers, and Office of Science and Technology Policy, 2011
- Creative Industries. Strategy 2009-2012, Technology Strategy Board. // https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/ system/uploads/attachment_data/file/362253/Creative_Industries_Strategy_2013-16.pdf
- Japan’s Science and Technology Basic Policy Report. Council for Science and Technology Policy, 2010
- National Research and Innovation Strategy. Ministry for Higher Education and Research, France, 2010
- Research and Innovation for Germany. Results and Outlook. Federal Ministry for Education and Research, 2009
- UNESCO Science Report, Towards 2030. // unesco.org/images/0023/002354/235407e.pdf
- Migration in Ukraine: Facts and Figures. IOM Ukraine. // iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/ff_eng_10_10_press.pdf
- State Statistical Service of Ukraine // http:ukrstat.gov.ua
- Kharlamova G., Nesterenko V. (2014) Environmental Safety And Economic Development Of Ukraine: Impact Assessment. Bulletin Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics. 155, c. 19-26. http://dx.doi.org/10.17721/1728-2667.2014/155-2/4