The article attempts to provide an overview of world experience in functioning and development of retirement insurance system based on insurance principles. The world experience in the sphere of retirement insurance and realization of pension reforms in countries with different economic development will help to apply certain elements to Ukrainian pension program. The importance of functioning of multilevel pension models is considered in the study. The analysis has shown that pension models based on redistributive and accumulative pension programs give an opportunity to receive differential pensions to citizens of retirement age.
Keywords: pension insurance, redistributive retirement program, accumulative pension program, pension reform, national pension system.
Date of submission 20.01.2017
- Hrushko V.I. (2006). Pension System of Ukraine. Kyiv, Kondor, 332 p.
- Eurostat database. Available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/paqe/portal/statistics/searchdatabase. (accessed 3 December 2016)
- Luzghina L. (2009). Distant and close examples. Pensiinyi Visnyk Ukrainy [Pension Bulletin of Ukraine], № 3, pp. 18-19. [in Ukr.]
- Malovanyi M.I. (2014). The state and problems of Ukrainian pension system insurance. Oblik i Finance [Accounting and Finances], – 1(63). – pp. 89-95. [in Ukr.]
- Social Security Programs Throughout the World (SSPTW). Available at: http:/sse.gov/policy/docs/progdesc/intl update/2014 – 01/index.html (accessed 7 December 2016)
- International Pension Bulletin. Available at: http// pension.kiev.ua/ (accessed 22 November 2016)
- International Pension Bulletin. Available at: http//pension.kiev.ua/ (accessed 22 November 2016)
- Miroshnychenko I.S.(2012). Modern problems of retirement insurance: foreign experience and Ukrainian realities. Oblik i Finansy [Accounting and Finances], №4 (58). pp. 45-49. [in Ukr.]
- Morozova O. (2004). International standards of pension system formation. Mizhnarodnyi pensiinyi visnyk [International Pension Bulletin], №12, pp. 17-19. [in Ukr.]
- Onyshko S. V. (2012). Potential of pension system development in Ukraine in the context of reducing state financial risks. Aktualni problem ekonomiky [Actual problems of economics], № 3,pp. 248-352. [in Ukr.]
- Official site of Ukrainian Pension Fund. Available at: http//HYPERLINK “http://www.pfu/gov.uaVcontrol/uk/index” pfu/gov.ua./control/uk/index. (accessed 24 December 2016)
- Pension at a Glance 2011: Retirement – income systems in OECD and G20 countries”. Available at: HYPERLINK “http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org>pensions-at-a-gl” www.oecd-ilibrary.org>pensions-at-a-gl…
- The international experience of pension provision. Project of development of financial sector. Available at: http//pension.kiev.ua/. (accessed 26 December 2016)
- Libanova E. (ed.) (2010). The realization of pension reform in Ukraine, University of demography and social experiments named after V. Ptukha The National Academy of Science of Ukraine, Kyiv, 270 p.
- Pension system of Ukraine. Program of financial sector development USAID/FiNREP-II. Presentation of N. Horiuk. Available at: y: / presentation_coference_25april2013_ru.pdf.(accessed April 2013)
- Petrushko O.V. (2015). The experience of pension system reforming in foreign countries and its implementation in Ukraine / O.V. Petrushko, Yu. V. Banit. Nauka i Economika [Science and Economics], – №1(37) – pp. 19 – 27.
- Plaksii M. (2009). The turn of Slovakia. Visnyk Pensiinoho fondu Ukrainy [Bulletin of Ukrainian Pension Fund], № 6, pp. 24-25. [in Ukr.]
- Plaksii M. (2009). Pension provision in Czech. Visnyk Pensiinoho fondu Ukrainy [Bulletin of Ukrainian Pension Fund], № 3, pp. 18 – 19. [in Ukr.]
- Poplavskyi O.O. (2016). The analysis of world experience of insurance companies at the financial market. Oblik i Finansy [Accounting and Finances], – 1(71) – pp. 117 – 123.
- Bill of Ukraine “Insurance” 06 05. 2016. № 4608- SC. Available at: http://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/main.cgi?user=o1&find=1&typ=1. (accessed 7 December 2016)
- Salnykova T. (2007). The world experience of pension provision. Visnyk Pensiinoho fondu Ukrainy [Bulletin of Ukrainian Pension Fund], pp. 24-25. [in Ukr.]
- Pensions: International Experience. Available at: http://finrep.kiev.ua/download/pensprovision_international_exp.
- Public sector pensions: Rationale and international experiences. Available at: http://www.qfinance.com/insurance- markets-white-papers/public-sectorpensions-rationale-and-international-experiences/46.