The main points of innovation of enterprises, the requirements for innovation, sources of funding, stages of the life cycle of product innovation, the order of recording transactions of innovative character were researched.
Keywords: innovation, investment, innovative product, non-current assets, expenses, revenues, target financing, accounting, accounts.
Date of submission 10.04.2017
- Heynts, V.N., 2015. Innovative Ukraine 2020: national report. Kiiv: NAS of Ukraine.
- Zagorodny, A., Chubay, V., 2010. Innovation as a Strategic Analysis object.: Scientific Economic Journal: Recent economic problems. number 9 (111) – 337 p.
- Katyhrobova, A., 2013. Development of the theory of innovation in the context of institutionalism. Kiiv: Visn. Kiev. nat. university named Taras Shevchenko. Series “Economy”. № 146. – p. 39-42. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17721/1728-2667.2013/146-5/11
- Miroshnichenko, O., 2013. Innovative activity of industrial enterprises of Ukraine: State and Trends. Kiiv: Visn. Kiev. nat. university named Taras Shevchenko. Series “Economy”. № 151. – p. 73-78. DOI: dx.doi.org/ 10.17721
- Zhukovskaya, E., 2007. Problems and ways of development of innovative activity of subjects of business.: Accounting and analysis. No. 5. – P. 46-49.
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine,According to the State Statistics Service of Ukraine. :http://ukrstat.org.
- Belyaev, G., 2012. The role of information support in implementing innovative elements of the mechanism of resource industry. Ternopil: Publishing and printing center of Ternopil th. economy. Univ “Economic Thought”. Vol. 10. – Part 4 – 446 p.
- Volkov, A., Denisenko, M., Hretchak, A., 2004. Economy and organization innovation. Kiiv: Publishing House “professional”. 960.
- Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, 1999. NAS 15 “Income”. Kiiv: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0860-99.